In Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator, in Chapter 2 of Alchemist’s Path we need to create a Potion of lightning as well as brewing this potion, you can create a higher tier potion easily. There would be various customers demanding this potion at a higher price. Therefore this potion is an absolute necessity so, in this guide, we have explained the ingredients required and the process to create a lightning potion easily.
How To Create Potion Of Lightning In Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator
To create a potion of lightning and that too of a higher tier, you need 3 basic ingredients from your garden which is mentioned below:
- Windbloom x3
- Firebell 100
The first ingredient required to be picked and grind will be Windbloom. Grind and stir it completely to select another ingredient i.e. Waterbloom. It also needs to grind and stirred to trace its path completely. The third ingredient i.e. Windbloom should be chosen to grind and stirred to trace its path completely in the Alchemy Map.
The next ingredient must be Firebell to grind and stirred completely. The final ingredient Windbloom can be put in raw or grounded completely before putting in the cauldron to create a potion of lightning. If you have grounded Windbloom and traced its path completely, pour water into the cauldron slowly and follow Alchemy Map which will allow you to create a higher tier potion of lightning.
For more guides on Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Create Tier 3 Potion
- How To Create Potion With 2 Different Or Multiple Effects
- How To Create A Frost Potion
- How To Create A Fire Potion
- How To Create A Light Potion
- How To Create A Mana Potion
- How To Create An Explosion Potion
- How To Create A Fast Growth Potion
- How To Create A Potion Of Bounce
- How To Create A Magical Vision Potion
- How To Create A Potion Of Charm
- How To Create An Acid Potion
- How To Create A Berserker Potion
- How To Create A Hallucinations Potion