In Potion Craft Alchemist Simulator, creating new Potions is your Job, and Alchemy Map assists your experimentation to a far extent. Similarly, there are various Potions with major Effects ranging from buffing to healing. In Chapter 2 of The Alchemists Path, there is an entry to create a Potion Of Mana which we have explained about the process and the ingredients required for creation in this post.
How To Create Potion Of Mana In Potion Craft Alchemist Simulator
The Weak Potion Of Mana requires two special ingredients i.e. 2 Windbloom, and 2 Waterbloom. Make sure that you grind all the ingredients and put them into the cauldron to stir following the path in Alchemy Map. While exploring the Alchemy Map, the potion will be revealed quite early on North-East part of the map.
Beware of the bones and skull present in the Alchemy Map that has the potential to destroy the potions. There are various paths or you can say multiple approaches to the creation of a new Potion or Old Potion. Depending on the availability of ingredients, you can experiment with other such travel paths to find and create new or existing potions.
This is the simpler form of the recipe to complete the quest for The Alchemist’s Path: Chapter 2 to Create a Mana Potion, as well as fulfill the demand of the customers. For more guide on Potion Craft Alchemist Simulator, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Create Tier 3 Potion
- How To Create Potion With 2 Different Or Multiple Effects
- How To Create A Frost Potion
- How To Create A Fire Potion
- How To Create A Light Potion
- How To Create An Explosion Potion
- How To Create A Lightning Potion
- How To Create A Fast Growth Potion
- How To Create A Potion Of Bounce
- How To Create A Magical Vision Potion
- How To Create A Potion Of Charm
- How To Create An Acid Potion
- How To Create A Berserker Potion
- How To Create A Hallucinations Potion