Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous- On The Cusp Of The Abyss Queen
In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, the quest “On The Cusp Of The Queen” requires you to find a way through which it can help remove the demonic seal without triggering an explosion. This explosion will open up a pathway that will open right below the sacred heart of the crusade. While talking to the Hand of the Inheritor, he will explain that there is always a way to counteract the deeds of each force. You must find a way during your crusade while investigating the demonic and cultist activity. In this post, we have explained how to complete the quest and summon the Queen.
On The Cusp Of The Abyss Queen Summoning In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous
While following through your Mythic Quest, you will come across Areelu Vorlesh Laboratory where a book will be glowing with dazzling purple color. Collect or take the book that contains mysterious power and knowledge and later meet the Hand Of The Inheritor to explain your findings and the knowledge you have gained from the book.
Once you explain to the Hand Of The Inheritor that there is a demonic barrier hidden beneath Iomedae’s symbol in the center of the city. This knowledge is enough as you can breach the barrier but all the Hand Of The Inheritor has to do is protect the city from the blast. He will suggest that they should gather their strength and for that he will send word to Queen Galfrey who will arrive here within a month. So, all you need to do is skip the game time ahead about a month to follow on to the Cusp of the Abyss quest, or continue your exploration and other quests.
For more guides on Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Kaylessa, The Outcast Mission Choice Result
- Shield Maze Colored Puzzle Solution
- Thall And Aranka Location For Starward Gaze
- Shadow Demon And Clear The Blockage
- Conundrum Unsolved Puzzle Solution Of Slabs with White Symbols
- Gwerm’s Mansion Secret Locked Door Puzzle
- Lann Or Wenduag Whom To Choose?
- Gray Garrison Statue Puzzle Solution
- Nenio All Question Answers
- Custom Portraits And How To Create
- The Burning City Quest Wardstone Guide