At Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, you will come across the map Ivory Sanctum whose Terrain Type is Underground. There you would find a block of the wall with patterns engraved that can be interacted with or pressed in the correct sequence in order to collect the Loots. There is a total of 3 such puzzles in the Ivory Sanctum but with 4 sequences and all the solutions are mentioned in this post. They can be missed if you are not paying close attention to the surroundings.
Ivory Sanctum Puzzle Solution In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous
The first puzzle solution would be the middle circular room where the Baphomet Statue can be located. If you enter the correct sequence as marked in the image above, you will be able to loot a chest that also contains a quest item that can be used in Nameless Ruins which was proposed by Nenio.
The second puzzle would be found in the Northern part of the room whose both doors are locked. There input the correct sequence of the puzzle which will open up the door as well as a secret compartment where the Loots are placed. Both sequences are different and so there are two images above. First for the door and second for the loot.
The third and final puzzle would be at the final section of the Ivory Sanctum where 2 platform on the floor needs to be pressed in order to activate the wall buttons and enter it at the correct sequence as provided in the image above to open a secret door where you can collect the loot.
For more guides on Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Kaylessa, The Outcast Mission Choice Result
- Shield Maze Colored Puzzle Solution
- Thall And Aranka Location For Starward Gaze
- Shadow Demon And Clear The Blockage
- Conundrum Unsolved Puzzle Solution Of Slabs with White Symbols
- Gwerm’s Mansion Secret Locked Door Puzzle
- Lann Or Wenduag Whom To Choose?
- Gray Garrison Statue Puzzle Solution
- Nenio All Question Answers
- Custom Portraits And How To Create
- The Burning City Quest Wardstone Guide
- How To Summon Queen Fast On The Cusp Of The Abyss