Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous- Gwerm Mansion Locked Door Solution
In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, you will meet Horgus Gwerm at Defender’s Heart. As we helped him reach the surface, he will reward you with 2000 Gold for the service. Another offer for a job is at the table where after accepting the deal, Gwerm’s Mansion will be revealed. In this post, we have explained what you need to do in order to complete the quest Gwerm Family Secrets and enter the secret door.
Gwerm Mansion Locked Door Solution For Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous
Once you enter the Gwerm’s Mansion where enemies are all over the chambers. Collect the loots and once you climb upstairs, you will find a secret door that seems quite puzzling and creates curiosity. To disappoint you all that secret door can be opened if you defeat all the enemies and signal Mr. Horgus Gwerm to come. He will open the secret door whose key or lock we don’t have to find in order to unlock it.
After getting inside and looking at the portrait of the blonde kid, once the Perception Check is successful, you will be able to figure out that the Gwerm family colors do not match or look like Horgus. However, there is a family portrait that depicts Horgus alongside an unknown half-elf woman and a little girl that resembles Camellia.
You will get to know the secret and backstory of Gwerm and Camellia as well as earn 1000 Gold for the quest’s reward. For more guides on Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Kaylessa, The Outcast Mission Choice Result
- Shield Maze Colored Puzzle Solution
- Thall And Aranka Location For Starward Gaze
- Shadow Demon And Clear The Blockage
- Conundrum Unsolved Puzzle Solution Of Slabs with White Symbols
- Lann Or Wenduag Whom To Choose?
- Gray Garrison Statue Puzzle Solution
- Nenio All Question Answers
- Custom Portraits And How To Create
- The Burning City Quest Wardstone Guide