In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, you can move and enter the Conundrum Unsolved. There is a mysterious puzzle or door that requires Slab with White Symbol to be fixed in the places in order to open up a new path. Few Slabs with White Symbols can be looted in the same room and the rest are scattered somewhere nearby which we have compiled and mentioned where you can get the rest of these slabs in this post.
Conundrum Unsolved Puzzle Solution For Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous
To complete the Conundrum Unresolved, you will need to first collect all the Slab with White Symbol. First, make sure that you have unlocked the Topaz Solutions. To unlock Topaz Solutions, you will need to talk to Anevia about Cultist Activity who will be located in Defender’s Heart. Once you talk to her new location Topaz Solutions will be unlocked where defeat all enemies and collect the 3 Slabs with White Symbols.
Next, move to Underground Hideout and collect the slabs. Finally, move to the Conundrum Unresolved where you can loot and put the Slabs with White Symbols on the ground or puzzle. These puzzles do not require much solving and it will consume the slabs automatically with appropriate fitting. Complete the puzzle by which an Ancient Ghost will appear and warn you about new puzzles that will be unlocked to the West from here i.e. Heart Of Mystery.
Collect the rewards and move forward. For more guides on Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Kaylessa, The Outcast Mission Choice Result
- Shield Maze Colored Puzzle Solution
- Thall And Aranka Location For Starward Gaze
- Shadow Demon And Clear The Blockage
- Gwerm’s Mansion Secret Locked Door Puzzle
- Lann Or Wenduag Whom To Choose?
- Gray Garrison Statue Puzzle Solution
- Nenio All Question Answers
- Custom Portraits And How To Create
- The Burning City Quest Wardstone Guide