In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, you will come across a building or house which you can enter in the Market Square. Passing through the Cellar, you will come across the basement which would be blocked. To clear the Blockage you will need an Athletic stat and the character in your squad with most Athletism will try to clear the blockage. However, there are fighters who were ambushed in the dark and they died before even drawing their weapons. What was the cause? In this post, we have compiled all you need to learn about clearing the Blockage and the hunter who hunts in the dark.
Shadow Demon & Clear The Blockage At Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous
While wandering deep in the Cellar, you will find the fighter’s dead bodies whom you can loot. There is an ominous purple-colored light opposite to the body on the wall. After collecting the loots from the dead fighters, there would be a “Scroll Of See Invisibility”. Once activated, the scroll can see or detect any objects or demons that are invisible and that too which are within your vision cone or range.
After detecting the Shadow Demon, you can defeat him to avenge the fallen fighters. Defeating the Shadow Demon will let you gain 60 Exp. Now, clear the blockage as there would be no demon or invisible entity who killed the soldier to harm you. Lockpick the box until it opens to obtain the Composite Longbow and ingredients to brew potions or scribe scrolls.
For more guides on Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, click the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Kaylessa, The Outcast Mission Choice Result
- Shield Maze Colored Puzzle Solution
- Thall And Aranka Location For Starward Gaze
- Conundrum Unsolved Puzzle Solution Of Slabs with White Symbols
- Gwerm’s Mansion Secret Locked Door Puzzle
- Lann Or Wenduag Whom To Choose?
- Gray Garrison Statue Puzzle Solution
- Nenio All Question Answers
- Custom Portraits And How To Create
- The Burning City Quest Wardstone Guide