In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, a mission Starward Gaze requires you to search and find 2 specific people i.e. Aranka, and Thall who are both from Desnan. The quest is straightforward, however, if you are not interacting with people around you and running wherever the path leads then there is a chance where you might have missed the two important figures. In this guide we have mentioned their location and what you need to do in order to complete the Starward Gaze objective.
Thall Of Starward Gaze Location In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous
The first part of the Starward Gaze needs you to find the Desnan singer i.e. Aranka. She can be found at Arendae Party House beside the Musician who is standing near the stage. Talk to her and now the second part of the quest requires you to find Thall The Wallflower.
Thall The Wallflower can be found in the Market Square as shown in the marked image above. There at the corner, the Desnan mage would be standing alone. Talk to him where he will notice the Aranka’s Shawl. He would reflect on his action at the temple of Desna. Later you can meet them together to unlock the Mythic path to Elysium after stopping for a minute and singing the song after Aranka. For more guides on Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, click on the following link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Kaylessa, The Outcast Mission Choice Result
- Shield Maze Colored Puzzle Solution
- Shadow Demon And Clear The Blockage
- Conundrum Unsolved Puzzle Solution Of Slabs with White Symbols
- Gwerm’s Mansion Secret Locked Door Puzzle
- Lann Or Wenduag Whom To Choose?
- Gray Garrison Statue Puzzle Solution
- Nenio All Question Answers
- Custom Portraits And How To Create
- The Burning City Quest Wardstone Guide