Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous- Shield Maze Color Puzzle, Radiance
In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, once you reach and enter the Shield Maze to keep on exploring chambers after chambers, you will come across a puzzle that requires you to input a specific sequence that will unlock the secret chamber. That secret chamber has hidden a legendary sword which all of the Paladin has heard of i.e. The Radiance. Check how to solve the puzzle and where the hint was given which we have compiled it together in the post.
Shield Maze Color Puzzle, Radiance In Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous
First, we talk about the solution or a hint of the colored puzzle that can be found or observed at the very early stage of the Shield Maze. As shown in the image below of the map, it can be known as a dining area where if you shift your camera angle to the right. On the right side of the wall, as shown in the image below where the portrait of specific colors is arranged from left to right on the wall.
Portrait colors are arranged as Yellow, Blue, Red, Yellow referring to the image above. Once you reach the puzzle area where there would be a colored button presented on the wall. Press the colored buttons in sequence in order to open the secret chamber that contains Radiance, the legendary sword which your Paladin, Seelah can equip.
The portrait can be missed as few of us do not change the camera angle which is quite important. Regarding other guides Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, we will keep on updating the list i.e. mentioned below the description:
- Kaylessa, The Outcast Mission Choice Result
- Thall And Aranka Location For Starward Gaze
- Shadow Demon And Clear The Blockage
- Conundrum Unsolved Puzzle Solution Of Slabs with White Symbols
- Gwerm’s Mansion Secret Locked Door Puzzle
- Lann Or Wenduag Whom To Choose?
- Gray Garrison Statue Puzzle Solution
- Nenio All Question Answers
- Custom Portraits And How To Create
- The Burning City Quest Wardstone Guide