Genshin Impact is an open-world action role-playing game developed by miHoYo. The “Catch” polearm is the 4-star weapon that you can get from the Inazuma fishing association. To get the polearm you need to exchange it with the fish you have collected. The fish you need to collect in order to exchange are:
- 6x Medaka
- 20x Golden Koi
- 20x Rusty Koi
Below you will find the location of each type of fish with location and at what time it will be easier to catch them.
Genshin Impact Raimei Angelfish Location
This fish is only available in one location on the shipwrecked site that is on the right side of Tatarasuna island. Once you reach the area shown in the above image set the time to 18pm to 06am. It must be a night for them to spawn and near them the water will be electrified. Stand on wrecked ship and start fishing with the False Worm Bait. You need to catch 6 of them to be able to exchange.
Genshin Impact Golden & Rusty Koi Location
The Golden Koi and Rusty Koi can be found near the river of Luhua pool. In some places you can find both the Golden & Rusty Koi. Some locations are also specifically for one type of fish that you can find in the Interactive map HERE.
- Aloy Release Date & How To Unlock It
- How To Farm, Get Wishes And What For?
- How To Play Online Multiplayer With Friends
- Gift For Lisa To Give, Which Food & Flower To Select?
- How To Fix Slow Download Speed?
- Tier List For All Characters
- How And Where To Get Dandelion Seeds
- Solve The Mystery Pirate Treasure Chest Location
- Cecilia Garden Walkthrough
- Tri-Seal For “Break The Sword Cemetary Seal” World Quest
- Wolf Of North Not Summoning Guide
- All Shrine Locations For Mondstadt and Liyue
- Question & Answers For The Swan Quiz
- Almond Tofu & Fragile Bone Shards Location
- White Iron chunks And Crystal Chunks Location