Cookie Clicker is an incremental game developed by Julien Thiennot, DashNet. The main objective of the game is to bake as many cookies as you want. There are various ways to bake cookies in the game but the most obvious one is by clicking the big cookie on the left side of the game.
On the right side, you can check various things from stores that you can buy and helps you bake more cookies. Buying from the store helps you bake cookies passively. You can check how many cookies are baked per second from the passively that is called CPS (Cookies per second).
Cookie Clicker Easy Achievements
There are more than 500 achievements to unlock in this game that may take a lot of time. But below are the very few achievements lists that you can unlock easily.
- Casual Baking – Just Bake 1 Cookie.
- Hardcore Baking – Bake 10 Cookies.
- Clicktastic – Make 1000 clicks on the big cookie on the right side.
- Click – Have 1 Cursor that you can buy from the store.
- Double Click – Buy 1 more cursor from the store on the right side.
- Grandma’s Cookies – Have 1 grandma from the store that will bake 1 cookie per second.
- Bought The Farm – Have 1 farm from the store that will bake 8 cookies per second.
- You Know The Drill – Have 1 mine from the store.
- Golden Cookie – Click on the additional cookie that might appear on the left side.
- Tabloid Addiction – On the top middle part of the game, there will some news about the game. Click on them to change the news. Clicking the news 50 times will unlock this achievement.
- Olden Days – Click on the info menu at the top of the screen and scroll down where you will find a golden egg-like icon at the bottom of the screen. Click on that golden icon to unlock this achievement.
- Making Some Dough – Bake 1000 cookies without exiting the game.
- So Baked Right Now – Bake 1,00,000 cookies without exiting the game.
- Wake And Bake – Bake 1 cookie without exiting the game.