In Tormented Souls, there is a VHS Tape of the Experiment Room that was occurred on 15 November 1980. Once you enter the VHS tape into the recorder to play, the cutscene will take you back to relive the past. There the same skeleton statue would be present which will open the secret passage, regarding you solve the puzzle correctly and press the correct sequence. In this guide, we have compiled and posted the solution for the Skeleton Statue Puzzle which is located in the Experiment Room.
Skeleton Statue Puzzle At Experiment Room In Tormented Souls
Before interacting with the Skeleton, make sure you read the message carefully because that is from where you will get the solution. The lines are as follows:
- “Peonies, roses, or jasmine flowers? I could never remember.”
- “Though I still feel the butterflies in my stomach.”
- “Her cold skin under my caress.”
- “How she loved the poems I would whisper to her.”
- “The disappointment I felt when I had to let her go.”
- “It wasn’t until much later that I was able to scream into the wind.”
If simplified, the statement indicates these marks or buttons we need to push and a specific sequence.
Once pressed correctly, the secret passage will open letting you advance ahead in the level. Major Spoiler Alert: After entering the secret passage, you will meet the kid whose bone we found earlier in the cage. She was “Anna Wildberger”.
Later, once you corrode the chain, the Combination Key will be unlocked and obtained back in the present. For more guides on Tormented Souls, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description: