Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart- All Bolts (Golden) Location
Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart offers you various puzzles and crazy obstacles to collect all the collectibles. Similarly, golden shiny Bolts are all located in every plant that can be easily missed if all the areas are not explored. Few are straightforward hidden behind big objects and the rest few are left placed in certain spots that require mobility of your character. In this guide, we have mentioned all the spots where you will find the complete set of 25 bolts and achieve the Trophy.
All Bolts (Golden) Location In Ratchet And Clank Rift Apart
Planet 1: Corson V
- First Bolt would be placed at top of a platform in the manufacturing factory where you can dodge boxes and hop on the belts to collect it.
- While following the Phantom, you will have to fight Nefarious Troopers in an open area that has two fake illuminated trees as a decoration. Walk under the bridge and at the edge, you will find a dimensional rift to latch into.
- After you have learned Phantom Dash, you will slide back to the main market area. Return to the starting point from where you have entered the market area as shown in the image where there will be a path for wall running.
Planet 2: Sargasso
The first Bolt is placed at the location where Dimensional Anomaly occurred that trapped Morts. Move across the big area and once the location is explored the bolt would be placed on top of a small platform that can be reached via latching the rift.
- The second Bolt is placed behind one of the tanks where you will have to use a Speedy Beetle to click all 3 buttons at a small window to open the door. The image is provided above for reference.
- The third bolt can be obtained after you have completed the Third Planet “Scarstu Debris Field”. After collecting the Zurpstones when you return back to the Planet to complete the Side Quest via unlocking the Flying Mount. Once the Flying Mount is unlocked, you can fly high to collect the third bolt of this Planet.
Planet 3: Scarstu Debris Field
- Near your ship, you will find the first gold bolt under the platform you crossed. Mark it on your map in order to check and guide you to its location easily. Jump and glide to collect the first bolt and fall down to your death. xD
- The second bolt is more straightforward. You will need to use the console and complete the Bronze challenge “Bugtrax” to collect the gold bolt.
- The third bolt can only be unlocked when you have completed up to Planet 7. The Silver challenge “Pest Control” to collect the third gold bolt.
Planet 4: Savali
- The first Bolt which we are not able to get hold of has a different entrance. As shown in the image above, you will need to reach the position from where you have to use Hoverboot and speed up to click all 3 buttons in order to power up and open a dimension that leads to the bolt.
- The second Bolt can be found near the Dimensional doorway or near one of the Lorb which cannot be missed. You have to chase a saucer ship and jump onto it by accelerating your Hoverboot and latching on it.
- The third bolt is accessible when you have already completed Planet 8. Then once you return back to Savali, the third Bolt will be near the main objective where you have to access the Catacombs. Complete the Glitch challenge and it will open the door to collect the Gold Bolt.
Planet 5: Blizar Prime
- On this planet, the first Bolt can be unlocked if you took a diversion from the spot as shown in the image while heading to the mine area. Take South where you will find Raritanium and the first golden Bolt.
- Once you reach the Mining area and you have to find the Chief Engineer, instead of going forward you can use the Blizon to change the Dimension in order to collect the second gold bolt as shown in the image above.
- The third bolt can be obtained when you complete the side objective. Talk to Chef and while returning, there will be another Blizon in the corner that will lead you to the Bolt.
Planet 6: Torren IV
- The first Bolt is near your spaceship. As soon as you enter the Planet, defeat the enemies, and instead of advancing forward towards the main objective, take a diversion as marked in the image above, to collect the golden bolt.
- The second Bolt might not be missed as Rivet herself yells out that there is a Dimensional Rift to jump as shown in the image above towards another railing where you advance forward to obtain the Hurlshot.
Planet 7: Cordelion
- As soon as you enter the planet and defeat the enemies, you will find the first Blizon that will take you to another dimension. From that as soon as you slide down, the image provided above shows you yet another Blizon that can be missed where the first Gold Bolt of this planet is placed.
- Once you enter the Kedaro Station, explore and advance forward where you will find a door that is stuck. You can use the rift in order to teleport inside and collect the Gold Bolt.
- The last bolt can be easily located when the water is flooded. Simply advance forward to the main objective, the bolt will be found on the way as shown in the image.
Planet 8: Ardolis
- The first gold bolt can be obtained if you complete the glitch.
- The second bolt that has been placed in the middle of the ocean can be obtained if you jump down to the island. You will need to jump from the ship with the help of Hoverboots. From the shop area, mark the Gold Bolt and advance ahead to latch onto the green and purple swinging latching spots. Once you drop onto the ship after latching the purple swing orb, use Hoverboots and jump down to the island from where you can use Beetle to ride across the ocean.
Planet 9: Viceron
- While rescuing others from Zordoom Prison, you will come across an energy shield that blocks the path in the given position as per the image. Collecting the first Bolt is quite straightforward.
- After Rivet obtained Clank back, you will get out to an open space to fight the mob. Before rescuing Rivet and Kit, you will find a crane on the right side that holds the cage. Simply jump over that to obtain the second Gold Bolt.
- After shutting down the reactor, the final Bolt is located when Rivet and Clank are pursuing the main objective “Don’t lose Ratchet” as soon as you reach the V.I.P. section as shown in the image. Once you enter the Prison Room, you will find that on the left side there are cells where the final golden Bolt is placed.
Once you have collected all the Gold Bolts in Ratchet And Clank Rift Apart, you can focus on collecting other collectibles. For more guides on Ratchet And Clank Rift Apart, click the following link that has been mentioned below the description: