Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most awaited action role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED. There are 5 storyline sidequests of Judy that you need to complete in order to be in a romantic relationship with her. Make sure you have made a female character at the starting of the game. Check out the correct choices to make with Judy at the bottom of the page in this quest.
Cyberpunk 2077 Talkin Bout Revolution Guide
The quest starts with you visiting Judy Apartment, till this time you have already been there two more times, so you might know the place. Wait by the railing till evening then press Judy Intercom. Inside the apartment, you will find one new and one familiar face.
One of them will be Tom whom you have met previously on the Cloud to find out about Evelyn’s location. The second person will be Roxanne who worked in the cloud for a long time.
Once you are inside the apartment, you will be given 5 blue choices that just gives you extra dialogue but have no effect on the outcome of the quest. You can only select up to two or three choices and Maiko will enter the apartment disrupting the conversation.
Then there will be a long conversation about the revolution and the choices you make don’t have much impact on the mission. No matter how you will attack Tom, he will always throw you on the couch.
In the end, you will give a few choices by Judy that will have a serious impact if you are planning to have a romantic relation with Judy. Below you will find the choices you need to make.
Cyberpunk 2077 Choices To Romance With Judy
In this quest at the end, you will be asked to Overpower Hiromi, humiliate him and the choice will be
- You can count on me
- Sorry, not for me. Gotta manage on my own
You need to choose that Judy can count on you and you said that you will help her. To advance Romance with Judy, you need to select that choice. If you select Sorry, not for me, you can still call Judy later to start the questline. After selecting you can count on me, your relic will malfunction and Judy will tell you to stay at her apartment. After waking up the next day go through Judy’s stuff by scanning them and then leave the apartment to complete the quest.
- Breach Protocol How And Why To Use It?
- How To Free Brick With/Without Keycode
- Jackie Remains/Body Whom To Send All Choices Result
- How To Skip Time And Fix The Bugs In Cyberpunk 2077
- Overheat Damage And How To Counter It
- Killing Royce Best Choice
- Evelyn Or Dex Whom To Betray All Choice Result
- Kill Or Spare Sampson All Choices Result In Race
- Street Cred How To Farm And Increase It
- Respec Perk Points
- Joytoy Locations
- Automatic Love Quest Walkthrough
- Fastest Bike & Car Location, How To Get Car Free?
- Netwatch or Voodoo, I Walk The Line All Choice Guide