Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most awaited action role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED. In this game, the choices you make might have some effect on its next questline. Two such missions you will come across are “I walk the line” and “Transmission”. In both of these quests, you will have to choose to kill voodoo boys or not.
Cyberpunk 2077 Kill Voodoo Boys Or Not
Transmission is the questline that comes after you complete the mission called I Walk The Line. In that quest, you will be given two choices at the end either to side with the netwatch agent or voodoo boys.
If you have chosen to side with the netwatch agent, in the transmission quest you won’t have the option to choose to draw a weapon or not. Because as soon as you come out of the ice bathtub, all the voodoo boys have network have been fried by the netwatch agents.
Voodoo boys have been playing you from the starting that you will know at the end of transmission quest from Alt cunningham. So if you have sided with the voodoo boys instead of the netwatch agent, now you can settle your score with the voodoo boys by drawing your weapon out.
If you are drawing your weapon out, you have to fight your way out through the voodoo boys and in the end, Placide will come as a mini-boss whom you need to defeat. Make sure to loot Placide’s body after killing him, if you are having trouble killing him make sure to scan him before fighting to find out his weakness.
- Breach Protocol How And Why To Use It?
- How To Free Brick With/Without Keycode
- Jackie Remains/Body Whom To Send All Choices Result
- How To Skip Time And Fix The Bugs In Cyberpunk 2077
- Overheat Damage And How To Counter It
- Killing Royce Best Choice
- Evelyn Or Dex Whom To Betray All Choice Result
- Kill Or Spare Sampson All Choices Result In Race
- Street Cred How To Farm And Increase It
- Respec Perk Points
- Joytoy Locations
- Automatic Love Quest Walkthrough
- Fastest Bike & Car Location, How To Get Car Free?
- Netwatch or Voodoo, I Walk The Line All Choice Guide