Genshin Impact is an open-world action role-playing game developed by miHoYo. In the new update v1.2, new collectibles can be found that players need to collect to continue the storyline and earn rewards. Some of these collectibles are “Rime Worn Crystal” and “Crimson Agate” that players need to collect by completing the crimson wish mission.
Genshin Impact Rime Worn Crystal
Rime worn crystals are dropped by normal enemies you will meet around the area of Dragonspine. They will only start to drop these once you collect the Festering Desire sword from Albedo. These crystals are used to upgrade the act of the sword.
Once you complete act 1, you will unlock the special bonus perks that come with equipping the Festering Desire sword. Enemies such as Hilichurls or Ruinguard from the Dragonspine region will only drop the rime worn crystal.
Genshin Impact Crimson Wish
Crimson wishes are the normal missions you will get around the map that will reward you with a crimson agate. Crimson agate is used to upgrade the frost bearing tree for rewards. To max out the level of the frost bearing tree, you have to complete the crimson wish mission that will reset every week.
- How To Farm, Get Wishes And What For?
- New Co-Op Event Elemental Crucible
- How To Play Online Multiplayer With Friends
- Gift For Lisa To Give, Which Food & Flower To Select?
- How To Fix Slow Download Speed?
- Tier List For All Characters Of Genshin Impact
- How And Where To Get Dandelion Seeds
- Solve The Mystery Pirate Treasure Chest Location
- Cecilia Garden Walkthrough
- Tri-Seal For “Break The Sword Cemetary Seal” World Quest
- Wolf Of North Not Summoning Guide
- All Shrine Locations For Mondstadt and Liyue
- Question & Answers For The Swan Quiz
- Almond Tofu & Fragile Bone Shards Location
- White Iron chunks And Crystal Chunks Location