In Cyberpunk 2077 as you get infamous by completing the Jobs and earning Street Creds, various new Cyberwares will be unlocked, and by installing them, it will upgrade your character damage, armor, skills, etc depending on your choice of installation. We know that even after the recent huge update, there are various bugs that are not fixed and somehow affecting the progress of the mission. In one of the missions “Killing In The Name” there is a bug that simply avoids the players to advance through the mission even after collecting the clue. This post is compiled in order to explain how you can fix the router bug without restarting and expect in the mission.
Killing In The Name Router Bug Fix In Cyberpunk 2077
As you start the mission, you will need to investigate the site from the Bartmoss Collective message through your computer. After Nancy Hartley pinpoints you to a point in Santo Domingo. You will need to scan the area for the clues and after that, you will need to access the Router. First, when you examine the clue, there will be a bug where no option to “Jack In” will be available. For this, you will need to load the previous autosave file or manual save file if you have any nearby.
Hacking the router is no big deal but while jacking in your plug there will be no code available that is needed in the Buffer which is the bug sometimes we have experienced. To solve this, you will need to open your Cyberware and as we install new parts to increase your damage output and change your game style, the equipped or installed Cyberware might not involve any quick hacks or hack such as Berserk Cyberware.
The game registers that you have swapped your Hacking skill to brute and strength in the case of Berserk MK.5 and similarly with other Cyberwares. So, all you need to do is visit the Ripperdoc and equip the Cyberdeck that deals with quick hacking to simply hack the router and progress smoothly through the game.
For more guides on Cyberpunk 2077, click on the link that has been provided below the description:
- How To Holster Weapons In Cyberpunk 2077
- Breach Protocol How And Why To Use It?
- How To Free Brick With/Without Keycode
- Jackie Remains/Body Whom To Send All Choices Result
- How To Skip Time And Fix The Bugs In Cyberpunk 2077
- Overheat Damage And How To Counter It
- Killing Royce Best Choice
- Evelyn Or Dex Whom To Betray All Choice Result
- Kill Or Spare Sampson All Choices Result In Race
- Street Cred How To Farm And Increase It
- Respec Perk Points
- Joytoy Locations
- Automatic Love Quest Walkthrough
- Fastest Bike & Car Location, How To Get Car Free?
- Netwatch or Voodoo, I Walk The Line All Choice Guide