Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most awaited action role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED. Sinnerman side mission in this game is quite a peculiar one, you don’t have to do much fighting but to interact with other NPC about their faith and a lot of things. You can complete this mission within a few minutes or keep on playing through all the three quest lines depending on your choice. Below you will find a complete guide to the quest “Sinnerman”.
Cyberpunk 2077 Save Bill Or Not?
Once you reach the quest area, you have to wait for a guy named Bill Jablonsky who hired you through Wakako Okada. After meeting him you will discover that a guy named Joshua Stephenson had killed Bill’s wife and he wants to take revenge. No matter whatever choices you choose during this time won’t have any effect on the outcome of the mission.
After that, you have to follow an NCPD vehicle till they make a stop in the middle of the road. Now here you will three choices that are:
- Go with the flow and let Vasquez kill Bill and you interact with Joshua. (Then you have to follow Joshua and new missions will start).
- Kill everyone before they could kill Bill (This doesn’t seem to work because Vasquez will have an insane amount of HP and more police forces will come to kill you. Vasquez can kill you with just 1 or 2 hits.)
- Kill everyone after they have killed Bill (The Sinnerman quest will be completed and you will get paid from Wakako Okada)
Cyberpunk 2077 Follow Joshua Or Not?
To see the ending of the mission you have to keep going and follow Joshua where a new questline will start called “There is a light that never goes out”. After following Joshua you will visit Zuleikha whose brother has been killed by Joshua and he seems to seek forgiveness from her mother.
Here you will face a lot of choices, but we don’t think the options determine the outcome of the quest. After interacting with Zuleikha, you question the faith of Joshua and try to change his mind. This quest ends with just NPC interacting with each other and finally, you get out of the house.
Rachel will suggest eating somewhere and once you reach the place, Rachel will offer you to walk away without meeting Joshua and will offer a lot of money. If you have chosen the CORPO lifepath, you will get one more choice to triple the amount and you will walk away.
Cyberpunk 2077 Accept Rachel Offer Or Not?
If you want to see the ending of the mission Sinnerman, you shouldn’t accept Rachel’s offer. Go inside the diner to eat with Joshua and you will have a few choices. None of these matters again you will just get a different dialogue response from the NPC. Rachel will get angry and leave the diner and “There is a light that never goes out” will end and a new questline will start called “They won’t go when I go”.
Then you will get a call from Rachel that Joshua had a breakdown and you have to talk with him. Go to the braindance studio and interact with Joshua, here you will again get some dialogue choices that don’t matter much and in the end, Joshua will be crucified. He might get executed thinking that will bring some change in the night city but only the CORPO are going to profit from the live show.
Note Killing Joshua, Vasquez, and Rachel right after they killed Bill will fetch you 5k eddies. Fully completing all three questlines will fetch you 2k eddies, taking up the triple offer from Rachel will fetch you 15k eddies. If you accept Rachel’s offer Johhny will get disgusted. You can also check out our unlimited eddies post to never run out of money in-game.
- How To Holster Weapons In Cyberpunk 2077
- Breach Protocol How And Why To Use It?
- How To Free Brick With/Without Keycode
- Jackie Remains/Body Whom To Send All Choices Result
- How To Skip Time And Fix The Bugs In Cyberpunk 2077
- Overheat Damage And How To Counter It
- Killing Royce Best Choice
- Evelyn Or Dex Whom To Betray All Choice Result
- Kill Or Spare Sampson All Choices Result In Race
- Street Cred How To Farm And Increase It
- Respec Perk Points
- Joytoy Locations
- Automatic Love Quest Walkthrough
- Fastest Bike & Car Location, How To Get Car Free?
- Netwatch or Voodoo, I Walk The Line All Choice Guide