In Cyberpunk 2077, you will come across a mission called Shoot To Thrill where you have to go to the shooting range and win 1st place in order to achieve a reward that will be worth it according to Wilson. If we are in shooting range then we know what is coming but still, players are either struggling to get the first place or achieve 100/100 complete sweep. In this post, we have explained what you are doing wrong that is preventing you to get the reward and defeat Rudy.
Shoot To Thrill How To Achieve First Place Reward In Cyberpunk 2077
At first, Wilson will explain the rule and no automatic gun or shotgun will be allowed. Simple contest of aiming with your Pistol or Revolver. The gun will be presented to you at the range which can be used or you can use your personal pistol anything goes. So equip your gun and get ready to aim the target and shoot your gun.
Wilson has not explained how to get or hit the target, he keeps on shouting to shoot and shoot. So all you need to do is shoot the target multiple shots. Each shot count as 1 and you can rack up 5-6 shots per target if you pull your trigger fast. At first, we get the gist that each target needs to be shot once and ultimately we fail to compete and win first place. It is simple, once the target is down shoot all the bullets as you can in the single target and move on to another as the previous one is lifted up.
Performing action as explained, you will complete the mission “Shoot To Thrill” as easy as hacking the terminal. The reward awarded to you will be M-10AF Lexington which will be Epic Power Pistol with a decent amount of 61.7 DPS. This gun will not be of much use as you must have already equipped way better weapons with high damage output. You can stock it if you want as a collector or sell it if you are low in space and Eddies. For more guides on Cyberpunk 2077, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Holster Weapons In Cyberpunk 2077
- Breach Protocol How And Why To Use It?
- How To Free Brick With/Without Keycode
- Jackie Remains/Body Whom To Send All Choices Result
- How To Skip Time And Fix The Bugs
- Overheat Damage And How To Counter It
- Killing Royce Best Choice
- Evelyn Or Dex Whom To Betray All Choice Result
- Kill Or Spare Sampson All Choices Result In Race
- Street Cred How To Farm And Increase It
- Respec Perk Points
- Joytoy Locations
- Automatic Love Quest Walkthrough
- Fastest Bike & Car Location, How To Get Car Free?
- Netwatch or Voodoo, I Walk The Line All Choice Guide