In Cyberpunk 2077, you will find various Weapons, Crafting components as well as Armors in the crate or by defeating the enemies. Similarly, a few side missions will provide you with weapons, Cyberware, etc. at 0 costs just like we got our Pistol at Prologue. After talking to Wakako in “The Gig”, she will offer you a reward for Sandra Dorsett which will let you travel all the way to Cassius Ryder’s Ripperdoc for the free reward. In this post, we have explained which item to buy in order to complete the mission.
What Is Cassius Ryder’s Ripperdoc Free Reward In Cyberpunk 2077
After too long we must have accessed Cyberware and proceeded to install new parts. Cassius Ryder will also provide you with a new Install common Hand Imprint for 0 Eddies. Tattoo: Tyger Claws Dermal Imprint needs to be purchased in order to progress through the Side mission and complete it. The Tattoo or the free reward is located in the Hands at Cyberware section.
Apart from the Hand, the rest of the available Cyberware parts for different parts of the body was too rich and breathtaking. The cost and requirements to equip the available Cyberware parts might be high but the advantage of having that installed is a game-changer. So focus on completing Side missions and earn Eddies through hacking Terminals, or helping NCPD.
For more guides on Cyberpunk 2077, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Holster Weapons In Cyberpunk 2077
- Breach Protocol How And Why To Use It?
- How To Free Brick With/Without Keycode
- Jackie Remains/Body Whom To Send All Choices Result
- How To Skip Time And Fix The Bugs
- Overheat Damage And How To Counter It
- Killing Royce Best Choice
- Evelyn Or Dex Whom To Betray All Choice Result
- Kill Or Spare Sampson All Choices Result In Race
- Street Cred How To Farm And Increase It
- Respec Perk Points
- Joytoy Locations
- Automatic Love Quest Walkthrough
- Fastest Bike & Car Location, How To Get Car Free?
- Netwatch or Voodoo, I Walk The Line All Choice Guide