Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most awaited action role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED. There are various types of weapons with different rarity. Some of the rare and iconic weapons can be found on the map of the night city. One such iconic smart pistol is called skippy can found lying in an alley. Below you will find the location of the gun.
Cyberpunk 2077 Skippy Location
You can find skippy lying beside a corpse in the Vista Del Rey suburb of Night City. You can refer to the above image for the exact location. Once you have picked up skippy, it will automatically talk to you and register as you as the new owner.
Skippy is a smart gun with an AI on it. The gun scales to the user level means it will upgrade depending on the player level. It can be one of the best guns in cyberpunk 2077 and is also marked as an iconic gun. The stats of the gun when I found it was:
- 226.1 DPS
- 22-27 Damage
- 4.55 Attack per second
- +16-19 Electrical damage
- +25.55% Crit Damage
- +6% Shock Chance
- 1.70 Headshot Damage Multiplier
Cyberpunk 2077 Choose Between Stone Cold Killer Or Puppy Loving Pacifist
After getting the skippy gun and interacting with the AI you will find out that he doesn’t remember his owner. So you are now registered as the new owner, so the final choice skippy ask you is about the gun mode you want. The two choices will be Stone Cold Killer and Puppy Loving Pacifist.
The stone-cold killer mode always aims for the head, no matter wherever you shoot. It is the best mode with an auto locking bullet that only aims for the head. The puppy loving pacifist mode only aims for the limbs of the enemies.
Note: Now knowing this everyone will choose the stone-cold killer, but remember there is a catch. After 50 kills the gun mode will be switched and cant be reverted. So you should always choose Puppy loving pacifist and after 50 kills it will permanently change to stone cold killer.
- How To Holster Weapons In Cyberpunk 2077
- Breach Protocol How And Why To Use It?
- How To Free Brick With/Without Keycode
- Jackie Remains/Body Whom To Send All Choices Result
- How To Skip Time And Fix The Bugs
- Overheat Damage And How To Counter It
- Killing Royce Best Choice
- Evelyn Or Dex Whom To Betray All Choice Result
- Kill Or Spare Sampson All Choices Result In Race
- Street Cred How To Farm And Increase It
- Respec Perk Points
- Joytoy Locations
- Automatic Love Quest Walkthrough
- Fastest Bike & Car Location, How To Get Car Free?
- Netwatch or Voodoo, I Walk The Line All Choice Guide