In Phasmophobia every item is important and essential in case of searching and finding evidence against the Paranormal Entities. Among these items, Salt is a low-cost efficient item that can be used in a Small Map or Large Map depending on the situation. In this guide, we have explained why you want to purchase Salt and use it.
How To Use Salt And What Are They Used For In Phasmophobia
After purchasing and adding it to your item list to bring it with you on your current job, make sure that Salt is a non-toxic item that does not repel the Spirits. Instead, it is used to spread or drop a big chunk of Salt on the doors. Once the Salt is at a position or doorway, you can pinpoint the Ghost spawn location or general idea from where it is coming.
Once the Ghost will pass the Salt, they will leave their trail of footsteps behind. Wraith is the only Ghost that does not leave any traces behind by the Salt by pressing “F”. It is an underrated item that is not used much but it is a perfect way to increase the money as a Photo Evidence. We all know the more Photo Evidence if you have, the more money you are rewarded. For more guides on Phasmophobia, click the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Different Ghost Types, Strength, And Weaknesses.
- All Items list In-Game
- How To Find Evidence, Spirit Orb & Safe Place To Hide
- Keyboard Controls
- How To Play With Friends And Sanity Guide
- Insurance Money And How Do We Get It?
- Freezing Temperature And Dirty Water In The Sink
- How To Light up Smudge Sticks
- All Difficulty Level And Their Difference In Phasmophobia
- All Ghost Models
- How To Use Crucifix
- How To Enter The Basement And Unlock The Door