In Genshin Impact we knew that new content will be hitting us soon and the new Co-Op event Elemental Crucible is a new mode to play together with your friends or with other players online. Though it is recommended to play this Co-Op event with fellow teammates to synergize character elemental prowess with others and attempt to beat the event or farm to increase BP level or complete the achievement. In this guide, we have explained how you can enter into the Elemental Crucible.
Elemental Crucible New Co-Op Event Guide For Genshin Impact
The least you can do to enter this Co-Op event is to increase your Adventurer Rank 20+. Once your Adventurer Rank is high enough you can go to Mondstadt and talk to “Timaeus” Scholar of Alchemy who will ask you to meet him in Thousand Winds Temple.
Talk to him and there would be a small trial battle against the Ruin Guard. After defeating him you can Ignite the Elemental Crucible and join with Random players or with your buddies to start helping Timaeus and perform alchemical transmutations.
Defeat multiple enemies and they will drop different elemental cubes or transmutation clots which will fill up or fire up the Elemental Crucible. You will gain different buffs such as Hydro, Electro, Cryo, and so on which will assist you to transport them efficiently. Make sure to gather the same type of Elemental clot or cube or else if you pick cubes of different Elements, the previous cubes will disappear.
In a party make sure that your high ADC is preoccupied with fighting enemies while one player will climb up or gather the clots and deposit them in the Elemental Crucible. After completing the event, you will be rewarded as per Alchemy Handbook and also increase the level of Battle Pass. It is one of the fun Co-Op modes which has attracted more of the non Genshin Impact players into this game and we know that more fun awaits us in the future. We will keep updated on posting new guides so make sure you bookmark and visit out our site for new info. For more guides, click on the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- How To Farm, Get Wishes And What For?
- How To Get OP Artifacts
- How To Play Online Multiplayer With Friends
- Gift For Lisa To Give, Which Food & Flower To Select?
- How To Fix Slow Download Speed?
- Tier List For All Characters Of Genshin Impact
- How And Where To Get Dandelion Seeds
- Solve The Mystery Pirate Treasure Chest Location
- Cecilia Garden Walkthrough
- Tri-Seal For “Break The Sword Cemetary Seal” World Quest
- Wolf Of North Not Summoning Guide
- All Shrine Locations For Mondstadt and Liyue
- Question & Answers For The Swan Quiz
- Almond Tofu & Fragile Bone Shards Location
- White Iron chunks And Crystal Chunks Location