Serious Sam 4 is a first-person monster hunter shooting game developed by Croteam. There is a total of 54 achievements you need to unlock in Serious Sam 4 to fully complete the game 100%. Some of the achievements are level achievements which can be unlocked by playing normally. Some are side quests which you need to complete. The rest of the achievements can be unlocked by playing and doing certain tasks. All of these achievements are listed below and tips on how to unlock them all.
Serious Sam 4 All Achievements How To Unlock?
These are all the level achievements, you just need to complete the game in any difficulty mode to unlock all these achievements.
- Regression – Beat “Man vs Beast” – Get knocked on the head and remember how you got here.
- Ecclesiastical Extraction – Beat “Death From Above” – Save the rookie. Find Father Mikhail. See the sights.
- Roman Holiday – Beat “Death from Below” – Get together with your friends and kill something big.
- Volcano Antagonizer – Beat “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” – Die HAARP With A Vengeance.
- Hot Hot Hot – Beat “Gates of Hell” – Run away from an angry volcano you foolishly antagonized.
- All Roads Lead to Rome – Beat “The Die is Cast” – Head into Rome. Ditch Rodriguez.
- Are You Not Entertained? – Beat “Morituri te Salutant” – Party like it’s 199.
- La Nonna E Mobile – Beat “When in Rome” – Meet a powerful granny.
- Holy Diver – Beat “Machina Ex Deus” – Ride the Popemobile to victory.
- Harvest Noon – Beat “Breakfast in France” – Don’t fear the reaper. Be the reaper.
- See Carcassone And Die – Beat “One for the Road” – Cross the French countryside and get very cross.
- The Informant – Beat “Viva la Resistance” – What if you could talk to the monsters?
- Class Reunion – Beat “In Carcassone” – Navigate the citadel of Carcassonne. Start reassembling your team.
- The Last Human – Beat “Anathema Unto God” – Get justice. Get the Holy Grail. Get screwed over.
- Oils Well That Ends Well – Beat “The Package” – Escape the Oil Rig.
- From Earth With Love – Beat “From Earth with Love” – Send Mental a message he won’t forget.
- Serious Sam – Beat every level on any difficulty. – Beat the game on any difficulty.
- Get Serious – Unlock 10 Skills in one playthrough
- Oh, Shut Up! – Destroy 10 propaganda drones. ( You will find a lot of these at different levels).
- Bullseye – One-shot 3 Werebulls with the double shotgun. (You can do these after getting the double shotgun, aim for the head)
- Tear ‘n’ Rip – Melee a big enemy (You need the skill to melee big enemies)
- Atomic Wedgie – Use the Mininuke to eliminate 100 Enemies at Once (Get the Mininuke from the Side Objective “♥♥♥♥♥♥ Locked and Hancocked” on “Morituri Te Salutant” and take it through until you get to “Machina Ex Deus”. Go to the park arena and let every single enemy spawn and then use the Nuke. You’ll kill 100 enemies easily if you sprint around long enough.)
- Max Pain – Kill 5 Enemies using a single Time Warp Slowdown (Do the side objective “Amateur Archeologist” in “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” to get this item and then kill 5 dudes).
- Heads Up! – Kill 100 Enemies with a Headshot
- Pow Pow! – Kill an Aludran Reptiloid using nothing but a pistol. (You can get this easily in “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” after placing the first beacon. Shoot the Reptiloid after its appearance cutscene to get this achievement).
- Megabarf – Kill a Belcher using Belcher collateral bard damage. (You can get this on level one. After getting the double shotgun, let the three Belcher’s spawn and then gather them together. For guaranteed success, weaken them all with the pistol and then make one explode to get this achievement).
- Spinal tap – Kill 11 Different Enemies using melee attacks.
- All Kleer – Kill 50 Healthy Kleers with a direct double shotgun blast.
- Enemy of My Enemy – Make 20 Enemies kill each other using Psychotropic Grenades
- Say Hello to my Mini Friend – Spend 1000 Minigun Rounds while firing continuously. (You can get this on “Death from Below” if you don’t kill the boss with the minigun and just expend all 1000 bullets you are given. Otherwise, you can do it at the park in “Machina Ex Deus”).
- Harvest Festival – Harvest 100 enemies with the combine harvester.
- No Surrender – Kill 5 enemies while your health is below 10hp.
- Spread the Joy – Kill 3 enemies with a double shotgun blast.
- This Seems Safe – Unlock a S.A.M. (Unlocked by the critical path in the main campaign).
- Vene Vidi Witchy – Kill a Witchbride using C4
- Quadruple the Gun – Kill 20 enemies while dual-wielding double shotguns.
- Dismemberfest – Dismember 50 Enemies with Cannonballs
Side Quest Achievements
In each stage, you will also find one of the side quests. Complete each and every side quest in each stage to unlock all the side quests achievements. To show waypoint in this game, you need to press the C button in the keyboard and it will show you the path to both side and main quests.
- The Spirit of Roma – Beat “We Can Be Heroes” in “Death From Below” (You will be led directly to this one by Father Mikhail).
- Cultist Simulator – Beat “Key to Success” in Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. (After unlocking the gate, go straight until you find the locked armory. Go left and complete the side objective).
- For The Cause – Beat “Thin Red Line” in “Four Horsemen of the Apocalpyse”. (Follow the blood trail after finding the radio near the ruins.)
- That Belongs In A Museum – Beat “Amateur Archeology” in “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse”. (Dr. Kiesel will direct you to it).
- That Burning Sensation – Collect 4 Burned Samples in “Gates of Hell” for Dr. Kiesel. (You get this objective automatically. Follow the waypoints or use WAY TO GO to find the pieces.)
- Hard Science Fiction – Beat “Potal Kombat” on “The Die is Cast” or “Portal Too” on “In Carcassone”. (Both are directed to you on the main path in each level).
- Signature Move – Beat “♥♥♥♥♥♥ Locked and Hancocked” on “Morituri Te Salutant” (It’s before you enter the mini coliseum).
- You Have Been Wormed – Beat “Worm’s Armageddon” on “When In Rome” (It’s on the main path and is hard to miss).
- Where’s That Girl – Beat “Gabriella’s Knight” on “When In Rome” (Take a left after going up the stairs up from the river to find it).
- Mushroom Surprise – Beat “Fun Guy” in “Breakfast in France” (When getting the bike, turn around and go the other direction for a minute and take the dirt road to find the objective).
- Southern Gentleman – Beat “Southern Belletower” in “Breakfast in France” (Take the main road until you hear Annabelle call for help – look for the tower on the right side of the road).
- Fulbert Le Fou – Beat “Armed, Farmed and Alarmed” on “One for the Road” (When you finish the Mech section, take the road to the right past the werebulls instead of going through the small village. Enjoy your 15 minute walk to find this side objective through the swamps. And no, there is no faster way other than walking).
- Serious Art – Beat “The Art of War” on “Vive La Resistance” (It’s along the main path, take the right fork inside the canals).
- The French Achievement – Beat “Let’s Workshop This” on “Vive La Resistance” (You’ll find it off the main path after the warehouse arena).
- Classic Hero Stuff – Beat “The Princess and the Pie” on “In Carcassone” (You can’t miss it, you will get a cutscene on the main path. If you get the Laser gun, you’ve missed your chance).
- Quality Time – Beat “What the Hellfire” on “Anathema Unto God” (Play the level until you find Hellfire on the main path. Take a right to do the side mission).
- Brass Lantern – Beat “Twisted Little Passages” on “The Package” (t’s a text adventure on a computer you find after crossing the small bridges connecting the two towers).
Credits for the content of this post goes to Pan 🙂