In Wasteland 3, the “Wolfes Hunt” mission proposed by Gary “NaCl” Wolfe in the HQ will lead you to search the Downtown Colorado Springs. Gary explains how he followed Synth to this location and he might use some help in this bounty hunt. Travel to Downtown Colorado Springs to locate them in the Museum as the radio statics kick in outside it.
October 11 Choices Result In Wolfes Hunt At Wasteland 3
Once you enter the museum another radio static will indicate that you are probably close to the Synth i.e. October 11. In the museum, there would be a bunch of Animatronic all around the corner but you need to go straight and wait near the Welcome sign where another radio static will start. The blue colored one who has dressed like Marshalls is the one whom you need to click on.
After locating October 11, you can initiate a conversation. During the conversation, October 11 will explain its origin and how its protector Tourmaline has warned him of talking to humans. After a while, there would be a final option where you will have to make a decision whether to let him go and advise him to dress like a refugee, kill him while they are incapacitated, or arrest him.
Choosing to arrest him will leave you with two options. Kill him or leave him. If you choose to kill him, you will be able to collect the bounty head of October 11 and continue the mission where you will need to bring the head to Gary. He will later provide you with more Synth to hunt for bounty rewards.
If you choose to spare October 11 and let him go out of the museum, the choice will disappoint Gary “NaCl” Wolfe to leave the base and you will not be able to hunt more Synths. We don’t know how it will affect the story later as you helped October 11 as there are no proofs and findings. For more guides on Wasteland 3, click on the following links that have been mentioned below the description:
- Major Tomcat Easy Recruiting Trick
- How To Respec And Assign Skills, Attributes And Perks
- Golden Toaster Animal Companion Recruitment Who Spits Fire
- Unwelcome Guests Choices Result And Walkthrough
- Best Quirk, Background, And Build To Create
- Best Perks In Wasteland 3 Which Includes Weapon And General Skills
- Mysterious Case And What To Do With It?
- How To Revive And Heal Your Teammate
- The Prisoner Who Ate Mushroom All Choice Consequences
- Heads Or Tails Mission Guide And Consequences
- Del Hackett Choice Guide And Consequences
- Morningstar Choices Result And Fishlips Recruitment
- Faran Brygo Choices Result And Big Trouble In Little Vegas Walkthrough
- All Creepy Dolls Location And Their Bonus Effects
- How To Recruit Chef Masato And Collect Instant Ramen Noodles