While playing the campaign in Wasteland 3, you will eventually come to the Rangers HQ and find The Prisoner locked up in his cell. Interacting with him, the dialogue box will appear which will let you have a conversation. After conversing from The Prisoner, there is an option that allows you to either kill him or ask him either he wants to go out. This guide explains the consequences which will happen after choosing either of these choices.
Prisoner Guide And Effect From The Choices In Wasteland 3
After having the conversations, you will learn about his survival, dead guy, and the groups before. Scroll down and you will see an option which says “Do you want us to let you out?” and “We’re going now.” He has been locked up for ages, even his sanity was questionable but you will need to make the choice of either setting him free or let him rot more. Selecting any of these choices will lead you to the last choice as shown in the image above.
“Okay, we’ll find a way to get you out”
After selecting this choice, The Prisoner will fill with joy and say that he owes you big time. To let him out, you will need a Brig Key or a Lockpick Skill of Level 5 at least. Once you set him free, the Prisoner will state you that “This won’t be the last time you hear from me. Heh Heh Heh… I promise!”
The next time you meet him sadly would be at the Colorado Springs Museum where he will be lying dead with a “Thank You” note. Though it’s sad that he died too soon but maybe there would be a future reference about The Mushroom Prisoner.
“You should probably stay in there for now”
The prisoner will still be locked up in the brig and no changes in your campaign story. Though Wasteland 3 involves Social skill which allows you to be persuasive and gain favors, small choices may not affect your missions but rather create a small reference or story such as The Prisoner.
For more guides on Wasteland 3, click on the following link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Major Tomcat Easy Recruiting Trick
- How To Respec And Assign Skills, Attributes And Perks
- Irv Clone Mission And How To Create A Clone Guide
- Golden Toaster Animal Companion Who Spits Fire
- Unwelcome Guests Choices Result And Walkthrough
- October 11 Choices Result For Wolfes Hunt
- Best Quirk, Background And Build To Create
- Best Perks In Wasteland 3 Which Includes Weapon And General Skills
- Mysterious Case And What To Do With It?
- How To Revive And Heal Your Teammate
- Heads Or Tails Mission Guide And Consequences
- All Synth Location For Wolfe’s Hunt
- Del Hackett Choice Guide And Consequences
- Morningstar Choices Result And Fishlips Recruitment
- Faran Brygo Choices Result And Big Trouble In Little Vegas Walkthrough
- All Creepy Dolls Location And Their Bonus Effects
- How To Recruit Chef Masato And Collect Instant Ramen Noodles