The Last Of Us 2- Sightseer Trophy Achievement Guide
In The Last Of Us 2 action-adventure game, we are eager to enjoy and experience the story to its utmost joy as well as collect through all the Trophy associated by each action. The “Sightseer” SILVER Trophy or Achievement can be unlocked at the beginning chapter of the game by adding specific landmarks into your map in Downtown Seatle as specified in this post.
Sightseer Trophy Achievement Guide For The Last Of Us 2
On Day 1, as you enter the Downtown Seatle and mark your very first location, there will be 10 specific locations or landmarks you will need to travel. Traveling through these mentioned locations will mark your map with “?” and after collecting all 10 “?” mark, the Trophy will be unlocked. The specific location or landmarks are given below the description and can be found by referring your map.
- WESTLAKE BANK- Between 5th and 6th AVE, Cherry ST and James ST.
- RATION DISTRIBUTION CENTER- Between 4th and 5th AVE, Marion ST and Colombia ST.
- RUINS- Between 5th and 6th AVE, Marion ST and Colombia ST.
- VALIANT MUSIC SHOP- Between 5th and 6th AVE, Madison ST, and Marion ST. (Left Building)
- BARKOS PET STORE- Between 5th and 6th AVE, Madison ST and Marion ST. (Right Building)
- MILITARY CAMP- Between 4th and 5th AVE, Madison ST, and Marion ST.
- GATE WEST 2- Between 5th and 6th AVE, Madison ST.
- RUSTON COFFEE- Between 5th and 6th AVE, Upper part of Spring ST.
- WATERFALLS- Between 6th and 7th AVE, Spring ST and Madison ST.
- COURTHOUSE- Between 5th and 6th AVE, Spring ST and Madison ST.
After following through these instructions, you will be able to mark all important locations in Downtown Seatle which will then fulfill the condition to unlock the “Sightseer” Trophy for The Last Of Us 2. For more informative guides, click on the following link that has been mentioned below the description: