In Stranded Deep, we have discussed Bleeding Status and how to cure yourself but usually stranded alone there are other Factors and Statuses that we need to be careful of. Poison is yet another status that is in-game and it can be cured with the help of Pipi Plant. In this guide we have explained, what you need to do and where you can find Pipi Plant.
Where To Find Pipi Plant And Its Uses In Stranded Deep
Pipi Plants are usually found near the shore where a wild patch of grass grows. It is a kind of flower that can be plucked and used to make Antidote. It might be recommended to craft a Farming Plot and grow Pipi Plant. Why? Well, we would not wait till your character is poisoned and search for the Antidote or say, Pipi Plant. It is useful to have a batch or two Pipi plants growing in your Plot.
To craft Antidote, you will require a 2x Pipi Plant and a Coconut Flask in your Backpack or Inventory Cycle. Once you craft Antidote, the Coconut Flask will be engraved “Antidote” and your flask will be restored once it has been used. Pipi Plant is not so rare but it might be clever to grow and possess it before wild and desperate times. If you are up for more guides on Stranded Deep, then click on the following links that have been mentioned below the description:
- Stone Deposit And Clay Location
- Buoy Balls Location And Its Uses
- Bleeding Status And All The Way To Cure It
- How To Light Hobo Stove For Cooking
- How To Make Lashing For Bandages
- Campfire Out Of Fuel
- How To Make Fuel From Fuel Still
- How To Avoid Your Meat Getting Spoiled
- How To Make Water And Use Water Still
- Loom And Its Various Uses, Why It’s Necessary?