Zenith Sword In Terraria 1.4 Guide On How To Get The Ultimate Sword
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox game developed by Re-Logic and multiple other developers.
The game just got its massive update of 1.4 with lots of new content such as brand new world as journey mode, new master mode with the highest difficulty, two new bosses Queen Slime and Empress of Light, new bestiary, golf mini-game, and windy weather.
With respect to various new content, it also added an ultimate sword called Zenith in Terraria 1.4 for the players that can be obtained by combining nine different swords.
The stats of the ultimate Zenith sword will be defined by the stats of all the other nine swords that you are combining. You can craft this sword by using a Mythril Anvil.
Zenith Terraria 1.4
To craft, the zenith sword you need to collect all the nine weapons that are listed below and then go to the Mythril anvil and you will get an option to craft the ultimate Zenith Sword. The sword damage can range from 185 to 250 more or less with an 18-22% critical strike chance. The sword also has a strong knockback feature.
The nine weapons that you need to collect are:
- Star Wrath – This weapon has a drop rate of 11.11% from the Moon Lord.
- Meowmere – This weapon has a drop rate of 11.11% from the Moon Lord.
- Seedler – This weapon has a drop rate of 14.29% from the Plantera.
- Influx Waver – This weapon has a drop rate of 11.11% from a Martian Saucer during the Martian Madness event.
- Starfury – This weapon can be found on the Floating Islands in Skyware Chests and Sky Crates.
- Terra Blade – To get this weapon you need to combine the True Excalibur and True Night’s Edge at a Mythril Anvil.
- The Horseman’s Blade – This weapon has a drop rate of 1.79-14.29% from the Pumpking during the Pumpkin Moon event.
- Copper Shortsword – To get this weapon you need to craft it at the Iron or Lead Anvil by using seven Copper Bars.
- Enchanted Sword – To get this weapon you need to break the destructible object that looks like the sword in the stone in underground or in the enchanted shrine.
To get some of these weapons, players need to play the game in the hard mode and defeat some of the main bosses. Few of these weapons can only be obtained from the events. The hardcore players who already have all these weapons can easily craft, for others some of the need to grind hard for this ultimate sword.