Stranded Deep- How To Light Hobo Stove For Cooking
In Stranded Deep crafting and managing to gather all the crafting materials for Hobo Stove can be considered living in luxury. It is very useful to cook meat and use it as a BBQ. Survivors might struggle to find the barrel and lighting up Hobo Stove difficult then this guide will help you set up and cook all the meat fast for your tummy.
How To Light Hobo Stove For Cooking In Stranded Deep
First, we need to build and craft Fire Pit after collecting and fishing enough meat. For Fire Pit we need the following materials:
- 1x Fire (4 Sticks)
- 3x Rock
After building Fire Pit we will need a Barrel to pin on top of it by either using Right-click to pin after opening the crafting Menu when the materials are closed enough or simply using Quick Crafting and put the Barrel on top of Fire Pit. After crafting the Hobo Stove, you will need to place the meat on top, and to light up the fire, you will need to pick up a stick or kindling and Hold E to light. Rub the sticks to light up the fire as you use to light up the Fire Pit and the same concept applies to Meat Smoker.
You can find Barrel on the abandoned ships that are floating usually. You can drag down the Barrel on the Ocean as it floats and keeps on pulling till you reach the shore if you are near or else build a Raft and place the Barrel on top of it to safely transport it into the land. For more guide on Stranded Deep, click the link that has been mentioned below the description:
- Stone Deposit And Clay Location
- Potato Location And Its Importance (Spoiler)
- Buoy Balls Location And Its Uses
- Bleeding Status And All The Way To Cure It
- Campfire Out Of Fuel
- How To Make Lashing For Bandages
- How To Make Fuel From Fuel Still
- How To Avoid Your Meat Getting Spoiled
- How To Make Water And Use Water Still
- How And Where To Find Pipi Plants And Its Uses
- Loom And Its Various Uses, Why It’s Necessary?