Green Hell is an open-world survival adventure game that was released last year on PC. The game is developed by CREEPY JAR S.A, Forever Entertainment S. A. and with the co-op update that released today, players may soon see a port to the console.
In this post, you will see what’s new on this update, some of the bug fix by the developers and when will the game release on Ps4 and Xbox.
Green Hell Co-op Mode
In this co-op mode, players up to 4 can make a party together and survive through the dangerous forest. Players can revive each other if one of the team members passes out, or help them out by removing the leeches out of their body.
You can respawn in co-op mode if you die by chance, but the items that you are holding will be dropped. The party will lose sanity if one of the members dies, and the player will lose some of its health after respawning.
Campfire and stone ring building resources have been modified and now it requires 8 Stones and 4 Big Stones instead of 12. Logs and Long sticks no longer despawn, and now the pot is only present in the cartel.
Note: You can’t play with other online players except the 4 people that join the dedicated server. Only the host can create the server and the save files will be stored locally. So if you want to continue the game from where you left, the same host needs to create the server again.
Green Hell Console Release Date
Till now there has been no news about the release date on the console, but we may think it will come around summer or fall of 2020. The developers are fixing some of the bugs and fine-tuning the game with multiplayer mode before porting it out to the console.
The game was released in the fall of 2019 and the co-op mode was announced to come out during 2020. After the co-op update, the developer might work on porting out to the console.
Green Hell Latest Bug Fix
- Fixed – Slots in constructions are lost if Player uses “insert” from expand on an item that is in another slot
- Fixed – Partially completed ghosts of Mud modular constructions were not cut off by Roofs
- Fixed – Bowls are lost if under Water Filter/Collector destroyed by Player/Tribe
- Fixed – Unnecessary collision on Roof ghosts on Sheds
- Fixed – South American Rattlesnake’s collision elevates Player during the attack
- Fixed – Spearman can attack Player through Mud Roof
- Fixed – Wound slot in inspection does not turn green when aimed at with Bandage/Dressing
- Fixed – Pot in Cartel is sometimes under the Grill instead of on top
- Fixed – Liquid conflict when adding dirty water to Mud Water Collector filled with rainwater
- Fixed – Lab tent in WHA Camp has trigger on Survival mode
- Fixed – Top stick in Doorways is easy to miss when building them
- Fixed – Construction can be built inside Frame Wall/Roofs if their ghosts were previously snapped to the higher floor
- Fixed – Death hint when Player dies with Insomnia is missing
- Fixed – Large and Small Planting Box had a collision on ghosts
- Fixed – Tribesmen spawned to burning fire attack Ayahuasca Cauldron and Hammocks
- Fixed – Improper animation of shaking off Bees
- Fixed – No Bow stretching animation for Hunter
- Fixed – Bamboo Frame ghost has different rope material than finished Bamboo Frame
- Fixed – Most items from stack thrown out from inventory don’t get dropped in the same place
- Fixed – Dryer changes scale slightly after the ghost is completed
- Fixed – Ignited Torches return for a moment to a vertical position after Player stops blocking