Half-Life: Alyx was released on 23rd March 2020 by Valve’s VR return to the Half-Life series. The game is set between the Half-Life and Half-Life 2 where Alyx Vance, the protagonist starts an impossible war against an alien race called Combine. By science on your side, you wage a war after thorough calculation and preparation for this auspicious day. If your hands are shaky and bullets are not enough then you can either grind it back or open your console command to input these cheats.
How To Enable The Console Command In Half-Life Alyx
To enable the console, you will need to follow the steps as mentioned:
- Right-click Half-Life Alyx from your Library.
- Go to Properties.
- In General, select Set Launch Options.
- Write or Paste this command, “-console -vconsole” in the box without quotation.
- Click Ok.
After enabling the console, you will need to open the game. Load your recent save file and press the tilde (`) button located on the top of Tab key on your keyboard. Remove your headset and it is recommended to pause your game as the console will be opened on your PC rather than in VR headset.
On the console window, you will find tons of information regarding your Client, and Networking. Look at the bottom of that window where the “Command” bar would be present. In there you can write the console command as mentioned in the description below:
- sv_cheats 1- To enable the cheat.
- god- Toggles god mode.
- sv_infinite_ammo 1- Enables Infinity ammo for all your weapons. (To disable change the 1 to 0)
- sv_infinite_clips 1- Enables no reloading or change of clip. (To disable change the 1 to 0)
- impulse 101- Provide all weapons and 20 resin.
- hlvr_shotgun_grant_upgrades 3- Unlock all upgrades for your Shotgun.
For guides on Half-Life: Alyx, you can click the link that has been mentioned below the description: