In Oceanhorn 2, when Ambassador Irontalon has been kidnapped from his room, he left the trail of feather’s which leads to the Jungle. At Jungle you will find that there is no boat or any transportation means to cross the river. In order to cross the river, you will have to collect and use a specific item that would be available on the chest. In this guide, we have mentioned how to cross the river with the help of your Ice Spell.
How To Cross The River In Oceanhorn 2
After equipping your Caster Gun with Ice Spell and aiming it on the water, shoot it and as soon as the ice melts to form an Ice platform, ride it! You can either jump on it or even if you miss landing on the icy platform, you can also swim and climb on it. You will simply need to ride on the ice platform and the rest work would be done by the water currents.
Once you have closed the distance on the land or wooden platform, you can jump from the edge of the ice or swim after collecting the Water Minerals. As you advance forward on the land or in Jungle, Bandits will attack you, so it’s better to eliminate them quickly and advance forward in search of the Ambassador Irontalon. In order to reach the greater height or use grapple in combat, you will have to collect a Grappling Hook which is a necessary item for exploration and combat. For more guides on Oceanhorn 2, click on the following links that have been mentioned below the description:
- How To Exit Dungeon By Using Caster Gun
- How To Open Tower Gate To Meet Master Mayfair
- How To Get Hoverbike From The Warehouse
- Discover Arne Overlook Challenge Completion
- Key Location For Sernoa Underpass Entrance
- How To Enter And Connect Power Lines To Activate The Train
- How To Obtain Grappling Hook
- How To Find Ambassador Irontalon And Sacred Ground’s Key
- How To Collect All Three Power Sphere Ball
- How To Defeat The Big Mighty Bird
- How To Dive Into The Water And Sea