In Oceanhorn 2, after meeting Master Mayfair at the Seorna Station, you will need to press the three-button as instructed by him. You will need to open the weapon wheel or inventory wheel and command each ally to stand on the button. Once all three of you stand at the location, you will find a scrapyard and train junkyard beside an observatory. After unlocking the Observatory, you will need to power up the train lines in order to travel. In this guide, we have mentioned how to enter the power grid and activate the power lines.
How To Enter And Connect Power Lines In Oceanhorn 2
Once you enter the train junkyard, you will find a chest in the shed where you will obtain the Lightning Spell that can be used on the power lines to connect and supply power. In the beginning, you are stuck outside the gate, in order to enter you can look the pattern that has been posted on the wall as shown in the image.
Aim your Cluster Gun equipped with Lightning Spell and connect the power lines as shown in figure 1, 2 and 3. Well, that was easy! Once you enter through the gate, you will find ammunition on the scrapyard. Collect them and stand on the platform and connect these 4 power lines as shown in the image below to activate the train. Once the power line is activated, you will need to run back inside the train and travel to meet the great Archimedes. For more informative guides on Oceanhorn 2, click on the following links that have been mentioned below the description:
- How To Exit Dungeon By Using Caster Gun
- How To Open Tower Gate To Meet Master Mayfair
- How To Get Hoverbike From The Warehouse
- Discover Arne Overlook Challenge Completion
- Key Location For Sernoa Underpass Entrance
- How To Cross The River
- How To Obtain Grappling Hook
- How To Find Ambassador Irontalon And Sacred Ground’s Key
- How To Collect All Three Power Sphere Ball
- How To Defeat The Big Mighty Bird
- How To Dive Into The Water And Sea