Dauntless will be a new free to play action role-playing game where players will enter a world torn apart by a cataclysmic event which has released monstrous creatures known as Behemoths who are destroying the planet.
Now you as slayer will need to hunt down Behemoths, craft and upgrade weapons by collecting and looting resources to take down even more dangerous Behemoths.
The conductive Shockspine is one of the many resources you will find in the game. so below you will find the guide on how to get it.
How To Get Conductive Shockspine In Dauntless
To get the Conductive Shockspine you will need to hunt down and break the spine of the Shockjaw Nayzaga but as this item is a rare drop you might need to kill several of this behemoth before you get this valuable part.
Where To Get Conductive Shockspine
This item can be only obtained from Shockjaw Nayzaga and you can find this beast in the Shattered Isles, in Mealstorm at Aulric’s Refuge which is a dangerous stormy place.
How To Defeat Shockjaw Nayzaga
This beast has the shock element which means shock elemental weapons will be useless against it. so to deal with it, it is best to use a weapon with frost element and armor which has shock protection.
The most dangerous aspect of the fighting Nayzaga is the shocking quills which can be used in every direction and can create a lot of problems.
Check out more Dauntless guides below
- Where And How To Get Deadeye Spine Hide
- How To Farm And Get Smoldering Bloodhide
- Where And How To Get Scorch Scales
- Where And How To Get Furious Rage Scale
- Where And How To Get Adamantine Scales
- How To Do Stagger And Wound Damage
- How To Unlock All Weapon Mods And What They Do
- How To Farm Dull, Shining, And Peerless Arcstones
- How To Create Guild And Add Players