Division 2 Dark Hours has been released by Publisher Ubisoft and Developer Massive Entertainment which takes 8 agents to the Washington national airports to destroy the Black tusk assets.
Throughout the game progression, you will be able to unlock and collect different collectibles and rewards. one of those collectibles is Backpack Keychain Trophy.
So below you will find a guide on the location of Backpack keychain in Operation Dark hours.
How To Get Backpack Keychain Trophy In Division 2 Darks Hours
To get the Backpack Keychain Trophy you will need to defeat the second Raid Boss. in this particular fight, you will need to defeat three different bosses named Ben Dizzy Carter, Carl Ricochet Dawson, and Oliver Weasel Gordon.
The mission is not really hard but it can be a bit confusing. so if you are having troubling completing it then you can use the guide below.
Once you have defeated the three bosses, you will need to open an elevator present in the corner of the area.
So take the elevator and then go towards the catwalk. from here go across the wings of the plane. once you reach the other side, take the catwalk and go left until you reach a lit platform.
Here you will find some crates on which you will find the Backpack Keychain Trophy.
Check out more Division 2 guides below
- How To Damage And Defeat Boomer Bailey
- How To Increase And Reach Gear Score 500
- Location Of All Hunters And Hunter Masks
- How To Get Liberty Exotic Weapon/ All Crafting Items
- How To Get Ongoing Directives, True Patriot, Hard Wired
- How To Unlock World Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5/ Tidal Basin Info
- How To Get Ghost Hunter Mask And Ivory Key
- How To Get Faction Keys For Faction Caches