Destiny 2 Revelry Event is now live and brings plenty of new unlockable contents like new weapons, new armor, new PVE, and more.
The Arbalest Linear Fusion Rifle is one of the new unlockable weapons which can be done by completing Revelry activities. below you will find a guide, on how to do it.
How To Get Arbalest Linear Fusion Rifle Exotic In Destiny 2
To get the Arbalest Linear Fusion Rifle you will need to first find Eva Levante in the Tower. once you find her talk to her and you will be able to purchase the Arbalest for 300 Reveler’s Essence.
The Reveler’s Essence can be earned by doing different activities like public events, crucible matches, strikes, and Verdant Forest activities.
Completing Requirement For Making the Arbalest Available for Purchase
To make the Arbalest Linear Fusion Rifle you will need to first complete seven out of ten activities and obtain the Party Hard Revelry event triumph.
Below you will find the list of all the 10 triumphs out of which you need to complete seven. but if you complete all 10 you will get the Party Harder triumph.
- A Bountiful Spring – Complete 50 daily and weekly bounties for Eva
- Budding Fashion – Defeat 20 bosses while wearing at least four pieces of the Inaugural Revelry armor set.
- Fireworks! – Get 100 grenade kills in Crucible, Gambit, and Strikes.
- Melee Mayhem – Get 100 melee kills in Crucible, Gambit, and Strikes.
- Spring Cleaning – Clear 50 Verdant Forest branches
- Spring Hunt – Defeat at least three bosses in a single run of the Verdant Forest.
- Super Celebratory – Defeat 150 enemies with Supers.
- Verdant Light Competitive – Get 200 Orbs of Light in Gambit or Crucible.
- Verdant Light Cooperative – Get 200 Orbs of Light in Strikes or raids.
- Verdant Light Events: Get 200 Orbs of Light in the Verdant Forest or any Black Armory forge.
Grinding The Verdant Forest To Complete Seven Triumph
The best way to get the Party Hard requirement is to grind The Verdant Forest activity. you can complete this one solo or with other players.
You will need to run through several branches and fight bosses to reach the end. on completion, you will receive rewards in the number of bosses you killed. these rewards contain Reveler’S Essence, Blue gear, Glimmer, Inaugural Revelry Armor set pieces and more.
Arbalest Linear Fusion Rifle Perks
The new weapon comes with two unique perks which are the compounding Force, Disruption Break and more.
Compounding Force – it has fires slugs that cause massive damage to elemental shields of enemy combatants.
Disruption Break – when you break the enemy’s shield with this weapon. it will make them more vulnerable to kinetic damage for a few seconds.
Check out more Destiny 2 guides below
- Filthy Lucre Speed Farming For Bank Job Quest
- Umbral Engrams Drop, Focused And Unlocking Improved Focusing
- Twisted Energy Farming Tips And Guide Each Week
- How To Unlock Arbalest Linear Fusion Rifle Exotic
- All Types Of Synths, How To Get Them, And What They Do
- How To Unlock Oxygen SR3 Pinnacle Weapon
- How To Get The Service Revolver
- How To Unlock 21% Delirium
- How To Unlock Recluse SMG In Season Of The Drifter