The Division 2 has finally released a new update which brings new the Tidal Basin, new sets, new weapons, new exotic weapons, and more.
The Ongoing Directive, True Patriot, and Hard Wired are the three new sets in the game which comes with unique bonus effects. but getting them can be tricky.
How To Get Ongoing Directives, True Patriot, Hard Wired In The Division 2
So below you will find a guide on how to unlock all the three sets and their details.
Unlocking Tidal Basin
To get the Ongoing Directive, True Patriot, And Hard Wired sets you will need to reach World Tier five aka unlock Tidal Basin Stronghold.
If you are new to the game you will need to first unlock World Tier 1. to do it you will need to reach Level 30.
Then you will need to complete the three strongholds which are District Union Arena, Capitol Building, and Roosevelt Island. Once you do it you will reach World Tier 1.
After Reaching World Tier 1 you will need to unlock World Tier 2, World Tier 3, World Tier 4 for which you will need to get certain gear score and also complete invaded stronghold.
Once you reach World Tier 4 you will be able to work toward Tidal Basin. to unlock it you will need to complete the strongholds in world tier 4.
Unlocking Ongoing Directive Sets, True Patriot, And Hard Wired Sets
Once you have reached the Tidal Basin you will be able to complete strongholds and invaded missions from which you will get set pieces.
So pretty much you will need to keep grinding and keep killing the Black Tusks to get the gear sets.
True Patriot Set Pieces
- Two Pieces – increases 10% Damage To Armor.
- Three Pieces – Increases 10% Protection from Elites
- Four Pieces – increases 10%, Total Amor
- Five Pieces – Red White Blue Buff – when you shoot an enemy you will be applied a debuff to them. Red – enemy deals less damage, White – restores ally armor when hitting this enemy, Blue – hitting this enemy lowers skill cooldown timers. debuffs are applied in the order Red White Blue and cycling happens every 4 seconds.
- Six Pieces – Full Flag Debuff – shooting an enemy who is under all the three debuffs will deal 25% damage to other enemies nearby who have at least one colored debuff.
Ongoing Directive Set Pieces
- Two Pieces – increases 20% Weapon Handling
- Three Pieces – increases 25% Burn Damage
- Four Pieces – increases 25% Bleed Damage
- Five Pieces – Emergency Requisition – combat resources within 40 meters of you are automatically collected. it has a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- Six Pieces – The Right Tool – Killing an enemy with a weapon will grant some special ammo to one of your other weapons.
Hard Wired Set Pieces
- Two Pieces – increases 20% skill health.
- Three Pieces – increases 20% shock resistance
- Four Pieces – increases 20% skill power
- Five Pieces – Tamper Proof – all the skills receive get a shocking ability that goes off every 10 seconds.
- Six Pieces – Feedback Loop – when you get to kill with skills it reduces the cooldown of other skill. furthermore, if you restore an ally armor from zero all your skill cooldown timers reset. it has a cooldown of 15 seconds.
Check out more The Division 2 guides below
- Location Of All Hunters And Hunter Masks
- How To Get Ghost Hunter Mask And Ivory Key
- How To Unlock All Specializations
- How To Get All The Blueprints For Crafting
- How To Get Liberty Exotic Weapon/ All Crafting Items
- How To Get Pestilence Exotic LMG
- How To Get Chatterbox Exotic SMG
- How To Get Nemesis Exotic Sniper Rifle