Sekiro Shadows Die Twice has arrived on PC, PS4, and Xbox One and will be the latest game from Activision and Fromsoftware. it comes with high graphics and new game mechanics.
It is one of the most anticipated games of the year and is well made but there are things like Low FPS, Black Screen, Controller not working and other problems.
How To Fix Low FPS, Black Screen And More In Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
So below you will find a guide on how to fix the problem quickly and easily.
The first probable cause of you having Black Screen might be because you are using an old GPU graphics drivers.
So first upgrade the drivers you are using. you can download Nvidia Driver from official Nvidia website and the AMD Driver from the official AMD website.
How To Fix Low FPS
Nvidia Graphics Problem
The probable cause of you having a low fps is because of the game using the integrated GPU instead of the dedicated GPU.
To fix this problem you will need to do the following.
- Nvidia Graphics Card
- Right Click on the Desktop
- Select the Nvidia Control Panel
- Select Manage 3D Settings
- Here you will need to look for Sekiro Shadows Die Twice in the list. select the game and make it use the Dedicated Graphics Card.
Disable Intel Turbo Boost MAX 3.0
There have been several reports from different users that the Intel Turbo Boost Max is causing a problem.
To fix it you will need to install it on the PC. then disable it and then restart it to fix the problem.
PS4 Controller Acting Wierd
The Problem generally arises when the Gyroscope option is enabled which makes the PS4 controller acts as a mouse. so you need to disable it.
- Enter the Big Picture Mode by pressing the PS Home Button.
- Select Settings > Controller Settings
- Check the box that reads PlayStation Configuration Support.
- Then go back to the settings and select the base Configuration.
- Now enter the Big picture mode.
- Now select the Gyro Button and change the in-game action to none.
How To Fix Washed Out color Reproduction
This problem arises mostly because either the game did not start properly or the resolution set on the screen and the game is not the same.
To fix this problem you will need to log into the game and then just ALT+TAB and the problem will be solved.
Check out more Sekiro Shadows Die Twice guide below