Anthem brings a ton of customization options with various parts which can be earned from the open world. these parts can be used on your Javelins to make them more powerful.
The storm is one the four Javelins and is basically a mage like exosuit which excels at long range fighting but lacks survivability which is not good enough for Grandmaster 1, 2, and 3.
Storm Builds For Grandmaster 1, 2, And 3 in Anthem
Below you will find some Storm Builds to complete Grandmaster 1, 2, and 3. just note that the guide is still a work in progress and more Storm builds will be added soon.
- Colossus Builds For Grandmaster 1, 2, And 3
- Ranger Builds For Grandmaster 1, 2, and 3
- Interceptor Builds For Grandmaster 1, 2, and 3
Heavy Damage Build (Focused On Remove Shields and Crowd Control)
- Blast Seal – Ponder Infinity with inscriptions which increase damage, increases gear and support speed. it has a perk which increases electric damage by 60%.
- Focus Seal – Chaotic Rime with inscriptions which increases elemental damage, blast damage, and pick up radius. it has a perk which increases [LB] slot damage by 125% for 20 seconds after you freeze an enemy.
- Support Seal – Quickening Field with inscriptions which increases speed and pickup radius. it increases recharge rate by 20%.
Avenging Herald – it is one of the best heavy pistol in Anthem and comes with a perk which increases weapon damage by 200%. it needs to have inscriptions which increase damage and ammo.
Wyvern Blitz – it is a sniper rifle and comes with a perk which increases weak point damage by 40% when you are hovering.
- Mark of Wrath – increases gear damage by 50% and lowers gear recharge rate by -20%. it has a perk which increases [LB] damage by 50% for 5 seconds while the [RB] recharges.
- Gunslinger’s Mark – increases gear recharge rate by 50% and lowers gear damage by -20%. it has a perk which increases weak point damage by 50%.
- Tome Of Precision – increases electric damage by 5% and electric effect by 5%. it has a perk which increases electric damage by 60% for 5 seconds when you hit a weak point with a sniper rifle.
- Token Of Daring – increases elemental damage by 35% and decreases physical damage by -35%. it has a perk which increases seal damage by 20% for 20 seconds when the shield break.
- Vanguard’s Token – Increases armor by 25%. it has a perk which increases damage resistance by 10% for 20 seconds when the shield breaks.
- Mark Of Clarity – increases elemental damage resistance by 35. it has a perk which restores 20% armor when a negative status is cleared.
How To Use
Throughout the grandmaster run, you will find plenty of shield enemies which are very troublesome and annoying. this builds will help you remove those pesky shields easily.
First, begin priming and detonating with the electric blast and chaotic rime which would remove the enemy shield and also freeze in an AOE on detonating. use this while hovering to get bonuses from Ponder Infinity.
Once you remove the shield use your Avenging herald which will deal heavy damage. furthermore, you can also use Wyvern Blitz which does more damage to weak points while hovering,
With bonuses from Gunslinger’s Mark, Mark Of Wrath, Token daring your ability, and gear damage are improved significantly. also, Vanguard’s Token and Mark of Clarity will give you the survivability which the Storm lacks.
Check out more Anthem guides below