Anthem has been finally released on Xbox, Pc, and PS4. it has been created by Publisher Electronic Arts and Developer Bioware and will feature an open world multiplayer game.
Players will enter the game as Freelancers who wear powerful exosuits known as Javelin. this enables them to protect humanities last settlement and also explore the dangerous world for better resources.
How To Unlock Blueprints For Weapons And Gears In Anthem
While progressing through the game you will be able to craft new weapons and gears to upgrade your Javelin which will make them more powerful and strong against enemies.
But to upgrade them you will need to get Blueprints and as the game does not explain how to do earn them. it creates a slight confusion.
So below you will find a guide, on how to unlock Blueprints easily and quickly.
How To Unlock Blueprints
There are different rarities of Blueprints present in the game like common, uncommon, rare and more. but at the early stages of the game, you will only get access to one or two common rarity Blueprints.
These common blueprints are not very strong so it would hardly make any difference for your javelin.
So to get rare blueprints for better weapons and gears you will need to get high rarity ones and to get them you will need to increase your Reputation.
How To Increase Reputation
To increase your reputation you will need to complete tasks listed in Sentinel Reputation, Arcanist Reputation, and Freelancer Reputation.
To check your current reputation and also the list of tasks you can do, just go to Challenges tabs and then select Faction.
How To Earn Sentinel Reputation
- Crafting Materials – during missions and free play mode you can harvest crafting materials from crafting nodes like rocks and vegetations. you can also get these materials by looting.
- Story Missions – while progressing through the story you will find several missions which will give you some reps. so just keep progressing.
- Sentinel Brin Missions – Pick missions from the table near Sentinel Brin. doing them will give so some amount of rep points.
- Talk with these NPCs – Talking with NPCs will give a small amount of rep. some NPCs which give this rep are Lucky Jak, Prospero, Pirndel Blatch, Neeson Giles.
How To Earn Arcanist Reputation
- World Events – For increasing rank in this faction you can do the world events like Scar Foothold Event, Strider Distress Beacon Event and more.
- Explore for notes, treasure and more – You can explore the map and look for notes, green glowing glyphs, and treasure chest. this will give you a decent amount of rep.
- Mathias Missions – Pick missions from Mathias which will give you some arcanist rep points.
- Talk to NPCs – Talking with NPCs also give some small amount of rep. some NPCs which give rep are Prospero, Sayrna, Chronicler, Sev, Neeson Giles.
How To Earn Freelancer Reputation
- World Events – For increasing rank here you can do the world events like Dominion Incursion Event, Free Lancers In Need Event.
- Explore Hidden Areas – Explore the map and reveal hidden to earn some rep.
- Yarrow Missions – Pick missions from Yarrow who is a freelancer in the basement.
- Talk to these NPCs – Talking with NPCs also give some rep. some NPCs which give rep points are Faye, Max, Yarrow, Prospero, Zoe, Sev, Neeson Giles, Freelancer Jani, Freelancer Rythe.
Check out more Anthem Guides below