Apex Legends will a new Battle Royale developed by Developer Electronic Arts and Developer Respawn Entertainment. it will be a first-person shooter game based in the same universe as Titanfall.
The game offers a fast-paced combat system similar to Blackout and eight different characters who have unique abilities. the game has been well received and has managed to acquire 25 million players in just one week.
How To Fix Crashing, Freezing, Download Error, And More In Apex Legends
As always the release of a new game brings some sort of problems and although this battle royale has been optimized pretty well. it still has some minors errors and bugs.
So in this guide, you will find some list of problems, errors, and bugs which some of the players are facing.
AMD Phenom Crashing to Desktop
If you are running older Processors like AMD Phenom and old Intels then you have bad news. as a community manager from EA has confirmed that Apex Legends does not support them. so it is time to upgrade your rig.
Crashing And Freezing
There have been reports from several players that their game is either crashing or freezing. so to fix this issue try some of the steps listed below.
- Update your Graphics Card driver.
- if you have an overlay, for example, MSI Afterburner, Geforce recording and more then close them too.
- Try running the game in borderless window mode which can be changed from the video settings.
- Also, try changing Vsync to Adaptive from video settings.
If the above steps do not work then most likely your system is either overheating or it might be something else and you need to wait for the Devs at Respawn to release a new patch.
Can’t Download/ Install Error
If you are having this error than most likely your internet service provider is auto-blocking servers of Apex or it might be completely something else. to fix them you can follow the steps listed below.
- First, you need to download any VPN service. a good VPN which is working for this error is the Hotspotshield.
- After installing it activate it with the default setting.
- Then Log in to the Origin Launcher
- Add Apex Legends to your Library
- Now, wait for the Download to begin, once it starts, turn off the VPN.
Once the download finishes, start the game. if it does not start turn on the VPN again and then turn on the game. when the game starts you can turn off the VPN.
Fix Error Syncing Cloud Storage
This error makes it impossible for players to sync their storage. it seems to be EA’s server problem and currently, there are three ways of fixing the error.
- Start the origin Launcher.
- Click on the origin tab on the top left side corner of the menu.
- Then select Application Settings
- Then got to the “Install And Saves” tab.
- Finally, disable cloud storage.
The second method involves uninstalling the origin launcher and then removing registry entries.
To do it safely first install CCleaner, then uninstall Origin client, after that use CCleaner’s registry cleaner and it will automatically remove Origin’s file.
Once you have done that restart PC, install Origin and then play the game.
If the above method does not work then simply uninstall the game and the origin client and then install the whole thing.
Check out more Apex Legends guides below