SoulCalibur 6 has been released by Publisher and Developer Bandai Namco Studios on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. it is the fighting game and will be the sixth edition in the SC series running on the unreal engine.
In the latest edition, players will be able to select from 22 different characters. you will see the return of classic characters like Taki, Mitsurugi, Ivy plus you will see new characters like Geralt Of Rival, Azwel and Groh.
How To Fix Network Lag And Network Timeout Error For Xbox One In SoulCalibur 6
Most new game release always comes with some small or major problems which can ruin players gameplay experience.
Fortunately, there hasn’t been any major problem with SC 6. but there are still some minor problems like the Network error on Xbox One but the good news is that you can easily fix this issue.
The network lag in SoulCalibur 6 has become quite a common occurrence since its release. but there are some methods which you can utilize to fix this problem and get a better gameplay experience.
Below you will find two methods which might help you if they still don’t help you fix your problem then you need to wait for the devs to release patches.
Fix Method #1
The first method to reduce/remove the lag during matchmaking is pretty easy to execute. you just need to follow the steps listed below.
- Enter the Network Menu.
- Select Ranked Match or any other mode.
- Begin the Matchmaking by pressing A button.
- Once the search begins, press the Xbox Guide button(this will make the Xbox dashboard menu appear)
- You need to Keep it that way until you get inside a Match.
Fix Method #2
If the above method does not help you then you can follow the second method listed below to fix the problem.
- Enter the Network Settings
- Change the connection from selected regions to All regions.
- Then Start the Matchmaking.
- If you don’t get a match in 1-2 min then cancel the search and star the start.
- Repeat step 3-4 until you connect.
if the above two methods don’t work for you then you just need to wait as the devs of the game have released a statement saying that they aware of the problem and it will be fixed as soon as possible.
But you still curious about the problem and wait to dig deeper then you contact the games Support team and clarify your problem.