World War 3 has been released on PC via Steam by Polish Publisher and Developer The Farm 51. it is an indie first-person shooter game where players are placed in a multiplayer modern global conflict between militaries and other armed forces.
In the game, you will join the battle on the streets of Warsaw, Berlin, and Moscow. you will need to use advanced strategies to bring down enemy forces in urban environments. apart from that, you will find versatile customization which will let you set the combat actions according to your style.
Guide On How To Fix Bugs And Errors In World War 3
Every new game comes with its own sets of bugs and errors but the latest game from Developer The Farm 51 just has way too many errors and the forums have been filled with complaints.
But fortunately, the devs are currently working on creating patches which will hopefully fix problems. but if you do not want to wait, then you can try to use the following methods to fix your respective errors in World War 3.
Just note that some bug fixes require you to change some in-depth settings. if you are uncomfortable with doing any changes. then please don’t do it as it can cause problems with your whole system.
Stuck On Loading
If you are stuck on the loading screen of the game then try waiting for at least 7-10 min. this process has worked for many different players and currently, it is the only known fix for this error. if this does not work you need to wait for patches from Developer.
Stuck On “Сonnecting to WW3 network” screen
Again if you’re stuck on the connecting to ww3 network screen then you should try waiting for at least 7-10 min. this process the only thing that’s work and if it does not work for you then you need to wait for patches.
Out of Memory/Out of video memory Error
If you are getting the out of memory or video memory error. then you need to make some technical changes to your windows setting which will increase the allocated resources. you can follow the steps listed below.
For Windows 10
- Click the windows icon on the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Type the command “regedit” in the command prompt.
- Right Click On “regedit” and then select run as administrator. (This should open a new window named registry Editor.
- Now Click on the arrow present in front of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then click on the arrow in front of “System“, then click on the arrow in front of “ControlSet001“, then click on the arrow in front of the “Services“, then Select the NDU folder.
- In the NDU folder, right click on Start and select Modify.
- In this new window change the “Value Data” from 2 to 4 and Click Ok.
- Then restart the PC and test the World War 3 game again.
For Window 7
- Open up Start Menu
- Type System and open it from the list which just appeared.
- Now click on the advanced setting present on the left side of the window.
- Click on the setting button under the performance section.
- In the performance setting window, select the advanced tab.
- In the advanced tab, click Change present under Virtual Memory.
- Now in the Virtual Memory window, uncheck the Automatically manage paging files.
- In the same window, you will find the recommended size, so enter the given recommended number in the initial size.
For the maximum size number, convert your total PC ram into MB and then multiply it by 1.5. that will be your maximum size. you can find examples below
- 2GB = 2048MB, so multiply 2048 x 1.5 = 3072(your maximum size)
- 3GB = 3072MB, so multiply3072 x 1.5 = 4608(your maximum size)
- 4GB = 4096MB, so multiply 4096 x 1.5 = 6144(your maximum size)
- Now once you have entered the initial size and maximum size, click on set and then on Ok.
- Finally, restart your PC to apply full setting and try World War 3 again.
Application Error (0xc06d007e)
If you are experiencing this problem then it is possible that either you are missing a certain file or the required file is corrupted. you can follow the method listed below to fix it.
The best and easy way to fix it is to run the sfc/scannow command to fix the corrupted or missing system file. you just need to either enter sfc or scannow in the command prompt accessible from the start menu.
If this does not help try using Microsoft’s System File Checker tool – link
Application Error (0xc000007b) (0xc0000142)
This one of the problem which you might face while starting the game. this will occur if you have some missing DLL files but the fix for it is pretty easy.
First go to the following path – drive:\Steam\steamapps\common\World War 3\WW3\Binaries\Win64\
Here you need to delete the following files dbgcore.dll, dbghelp.dll, dbgeng.dll (note your system might crash and cause problems, so proceed at your own risk)
If there are no such files as listed above then install the following files(follow the install order)
MSVCP140.DLL Is Missing
This is a simple case of outdated Visual c++ redistributable or you might have a corrupted/ no Visual C++. you can install the following and start the game each time to see if they have fixed your problem.
Install the following Visual C++ in the order they are listed you can find them in official Microsoft website.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x64 Redistributable
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x64 Redistributable
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x86 Redistributable
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Redistributable
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Redistributable
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable