Pathfinder: Kingmaker is now available on PC. it is an isometric CRPG story rich fantasy game based on the Paizo’s Pathfinder but takes many gameplay inspiration from Arcanum, Baldur’s Gate and Fallout 1 and 2.
The story of the game is set in the Stolen Lands which is part of the greater region of the River Kingdoms and Golarion the default setting of Pathfinder. you along with your party will create your own kingdom by conquering the land and building an empire as a Lord.
Guide To Crafters And Masterpieces Quest In Pathfinder: Kingmaker
While progressing through the game you will be meet many crafters which have their own respective quests and rewards.
So in this guide, you will learn about the details of all the Crafters and Masterpieces which will help you better utilize them.
Below you will find a list of all the Crafters and masterpieces and how to complete their respective quests.
Just note that many quests are bugged which effects the outcome and the location of certain items. so if you want to progress properly you need to wait for an update.
Location: Olegs Trading Post – Receive Potion and monthly choice of an Alchemical Item, Oil, Ointment.
Encounter – after being ennobled you are asked to hire Bokken as your court alchemist. to hire him, go to the Oleg’s Trading Post. after hiring do the following step.
- Build Bokken a workshop in your town in the Outskirts.
- Give Bokken the three books he asks you.
Location of all the parts are listed below. you need to give him three parts only.
- Of Transmutations & Bodily Poisons Part 1 – in the Abandoned Hut, place herbs in the druid’s chest.
- Of Transmutations & Bodily Poisons Part 1 – in the Swamp Witch Hut, it is sold by Beldame.
- Of Transmutations & Bodily Poisons Part 2 – sold by Bokken.
- Of Transmutations & Bodily Poisons Part 2 – in the Stag Lord’s Fort, place herbs into the mad druid’s chest.
- Of Transmutations & Bodily Poisons Part 2 – in the Crag Linnorm cave.
- Of Transmutations & Bodily Poisons Part 3 – in the body present in Verdant Chambers across the ravine from the entrance.
- Of Transmutations & Bodily Poisons Part 3 – in the body present in Loney Barrow, first chamber.
After giving him the three parts do the following
- Wait for a letter from Svetlana and return to Bokken.
- Test the potion on the dog or bluff Bokken.
- Test the potion on the wererats – present slightly east of the Abandoned Hut, there you can choose any dialogue choice.
Capital & S. Narl – Lawbringer and monthly choice of a 1 hand Axe, 1 hand Hammer, Crossbow, Metal Shield, Plate Armor, or item of Dwarvish.
Encounter – Dragn will automatically call on the Baron after the Troll questline and do the following in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
- Build Dragn a workshop in your town in the S. Narlmarches.
- Speak to Dragn in the capital or in the Southern Narlmarches town.
- You will be asked to purchase back his grandfather’s broken armor.
Location of Broken Armor Pieces
- Lawbringer Cuirass – from Hassuf in Capital for 100gp.
- Lawbringer Jambarts – from Oleg in Oleg’s Trading Post for 500gp.
- Lawbringer Gauntlets – from Dumra in Secluded Lodge for 100gp.
Once you get the all the pieces do the following
- Return all the Lawbringers parts to Dragn.
- Speak to Dragn after he delivers you a piece of gear.
- Head to the Thorn Ford and recover the armor, then return it to Dragn.
- Speak to Dragn at the next monthly interaction and tell him to get to work.
N.Narl. – Bow and monthly choice of a Quarterstaff, Quiver, Spear, Wooden Shield.
Encounter – Speak to Kimo Tavon in the town of N. Narl and then do the following steps.
- Find a beautiful flower in the swamp – You can find the flower in the northeast corner of the Swamp Witch’s Hut in a small area accessible with a perception and athletics check.
- The flower is guarded by Powerful Owlbears guard the flower, so be careful
- After the Return to Kimo.
- Then Complete event card “Bog Mischief”
Kamelands – Bastard Sword and a monthly choice of a Dagger(Invisible & Deadly), Sword(Swift & Tough), Flexible & Sturdy Chainmail, an Item of Swiftness or Elven Metalwork.
Encounter – Speak to Nazrielle in the town of Kamelands and then do the following.
- First, build a workshop for Nazrielle.
- Wait for Nazrielle’s first gift and then go speak to him.
- Find the stolen blade – it is located in Bridge over Gudrin River, northwest corner,
- Once you get it, return to Nazrielle.
- Then Complete event card “Accursed Things”
- Once again speak to Nazrielle and hunt down Sartayne – it is present in Capital, east of Arsinoe.
- From here you can Choose to kill or support Sartayne.
- Killing her would continue Nazrielle’s Path
- Wait for Nazrielle’s next gift.
S. Narl – Monk Item and a random monk weapon every month.
Encounter – Speak to Sharel in your town in the N. Narlmarches. after this do the following in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
- Speak to Hassuf in the Capital to acquire proof of Sharel’s innocence.
- Return to Sharel and dismiss the allegation.
- Build a workshop for him in your town in the N. Narlmarches.
- Wait for the first gift and then return to Sharel.
- Find the location ‘Poachers Camp’ in the “heart of the narlmarches”
Kamelands – Earthbreaker and monthly choice of a 2 hand Axe, 2 hand Mace, 2 hand Sword, Armor, Kellid or Orcish weapon.
Encounter – Speak to Varrask in the town of Kamelands and then do the following in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
- Purchase his tools from the trader in Kamelands
- Speak to Varrask and then build a workshop for him.
- Wait for Varrask to bring the first gift for you.
- Then Return to Varrask and find some Inubrix – it is located in the Technic League Encampment in the center of the narlmarches.
- Finally, Return to Varrask and hand over the Inubrix.
- Then go to the Secluded Lodge to find the 3 fingered witch.
Check out more Pathfinder: Kingmaker guide below
- Location Of All Artifacts And Bonuses
- Guide To All Races Attributes
- How To Recruit/ Unlock All Characters
- Guide For All The Class