Mega Man 11/Rock Man 11 has been released by Developer and Publisher CAPCOM CO., LTD on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. it is a 2.5D action platform side-scroller game where you play as the classic character Mega Man.
In the game, you will need to stop Dr. Wily from using the Double Gear system which was invented by Dr. Light based on research he conducted many years ago. on your adventure, you will find many different enemies like Blast Man, Acid Man, Tundra Man and more.
Weakness Of All Robot Masters and Bosses In Mega Man 11/Rock Man 11
While progressing through the story of the game you will need to dodge many traps and fight different kinds of enemies.
Apart from willy, you need to fight off the Robot Masters who are on par with Mega Man abilities. so in this guide, you will learn about them.
Below you will find a list of all the robot masters and sub-bosses whom you will encounter in the game. you will also find their weakness and their respective rewards. there are some missing bosses who will be updated soo.=n
- Weak Against – Chain Blast
- Reward – Block Dropper
- Weak Against – Block Dropper
- Reward – Acid Barrier
- Weak Against – Acid Barrier
- Reward – Pile Driver
- Weak Against – Pile Driver
- Reward – Bounce Ball
- Weak Against – Bounce Ball
- Reward – Scramble Thunder
- Weak Against – Scramble Thunder
- Reward – Tundra Storm
- Weak Against – Tundra Storm
- Reward – Blazing Torch
- Weak Against – Blazing Torch
- Reward – Chain Blast
Sub Bosses Weakness
- Cyclone W – Block Dropper
- Dread Spark – Acid Barrier
- Frog Balloon – Block Dropper/Pile Driver
- Mawverne – Bounce Ball
- Mecha-Mammostal – Scramble Thunder
- Pickman Digger – Block Dropper
- Yellow Devil MK-III – Chain Blast/ Mega Buster
- Wily Capsule – Acid Barrier/ Scramble Thunder
- Wily Machine 11 – Acid Barrier/ Chain Blast