House Party has been released on PC by Publisher and Developer Eek! Games LLC. it is a first-person story rich game where players are invited to a party and now you will have to decide what you want to do.
In the game, you will be able to interact with many different characters which will create many different objectives for you to complete. if you want to create your own story you can customize the gameplay using our Custom Story Creator found on the official website.
Location Of All The Items And Objects In House Party
While progressing through the game you will have to find and use many different items and objects to complete different objectives.
As there are many different rooms in the house it can easily get confusing to get what you are looking for. so in this guide, you will learn about all the items.
Below you will find the list of all the items and objects present in the game. you will find the room and their exact location.
Natty Lite – behind hamper/laundry basket.
Bathroom in the Master Bedroom
- Cell Phone – on the sink.
- Pain Killers – behind the bathroom door.
Closet in Master Bedroom
- Eye Drops – on the shelf.
- Camera – on the shelf.
- Diary – in the safe.
Children’s Bedroom with Loft Bed
- Pencil – on the desk.
- USB 2.0 Drive – on the safe.
- Paper – on the desk.
- SD Card – on the desk.
- Natty Lite – to the left of the desk.
- Cell phone Jammer – On Workbench.
- Natty Lite – On Shelf.
Wine – on the shelf/closet to the right once you enter.
Living Room (Dance Floor)
- Mysterious Key – on mantle (Goes to master bedroom).
- Natty Lite – behind the speaker.
Living Room with TV
- Natty Lite – beside the chair/window.
- Bathroom Key – besides sink.
- Coffee – In the Fridge.
- Sausage – In Fridge.
- Soda – In Fridge.
- Spoon – on the microwave.
- Whipped Cream – In Fridge
Room with Frank
- Empty vodka bottle – can be used at the faucet.
- Liquor bottles.
- Rachel’s Thermos.
- Natty Lite – on shelf.
Items with People
- Brittney – the girl in the computer room has Patrick’s phone.
- Patrick – the alcoholic, has a bottle of Merlot/wine, get Frank to beat him up so he drops it.
Check out more House Party guide below