Shadow Of The Tomb Raider will be the twelfth installment in the main series and has been released on PC, Xbox, and PS4. it is published by Square Enix and developer Eidos Montreal, Nixxes software and Crystal Dynamics.
In the new story, Lara will have to stop the Mayan apocalypse which she accidentally released upon the world by going through the deadly jungle, fighting hostile enemies and crossing terrifying underground tombs.
All Challenge Tomb In Kuwaq Yaku In Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
Through your gameplay, you will encounter many different puzzles you need to solve to either progress through the story or earn different important rewards.
Challenge Tombs are also a puzzle arena in the game where players will find a puzzle and if you complete it successfully you will be able to get a new skill.
So in this guide, you will learn how to complete the Challenge Tomb present in Kuwaq Yaku which will give the Huracan’s Mantle.
Location – go to the east/ right side of Kuwaq Yaku it is near the “Kuwaq Yaku Ruins” Basecamp. you can easily recognize by its big cave-like entrance with yellow colored skulls.
Solution – Once inside just transverse through the environment until you reach the section of Xolotl, god of death. here you will need to solve the puzzle.
- First, pull the lever located at the right side of the entrance, this will make the giant rock in left side swing like a pendulum.
- Use the giant rock to get to the other side, there you will need to pull the 2nd lever backward. this will make the second throned rock swing like a pendulum.
- Now go to the right side of the room and from there connect the rope arrow on the white section of the big throned rock and pull it. this will make is swing hard and finally break the wall on the left.
- After this go back to the second lever and move it again, so that the iron wall closes.
- Then again go to the right section of the room and you will find a 3rd lever which cannot be moved. climb on the wall on the right side of the 3rd lever and keeping moving right until you reach another white rope connector.
- Now connect the rope from your location to the big throned rock pendulum and then use the rope bridge to get back to the 2nd lever.
- From 2nd lever open the iron wall, this will break the obstacles and after breaking it close the iron wall again by moving the 2nd lever.
- Now just go to the 3rd lever and move it, this will extinguish the fire and make a clear path.
- Go through the middle section and you will reach the statue.
- Interact with the statue and you will receive Huracan’s Mantle skill.
Skill Reward – Huracan’s Mantle, it reduces damage taken from fire and explosions.
Check out more Shadow Of The Tomb Raider guides below