Shadow Of The Tomb Raider has been finally released by Developer Eidos-Montréal, Crystal Dynamics, Nixxes software. it will be a sequel to Rise Of The Tomb Raider and will be the twelfth entry in the main series.
In the new game, Lara will explore the ruins of South America and the ancient Hidden City of Paititi. as Lara, you will be able to gain new items and skills to fight the paramilitary organization Trinity and stop the apocalypse.
All Challenge Tombs In Peruvian Jungle In Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
Just like most Tomb Raider games, in this game too you will face many puzzles to progress or unlock new items.
The Challenge Tombs are one of the several puzzles present in the game. some of them are easy and some are hard. if you solve them you will get important rewards which will make Lara more powerful.
Below you will find the location of all the challenge tombs in the Peruvian Jungle. you will also learn how to solve the puzzle and get the skill rewards in Shadow Of The Tomb Raider.
Challenge Tomb – Underworld Gate
Location – go to the south-east section of Peruvian Jungle there you will find the Jungle Ruins base camp and just before it you will find the entrance to the tomb challenge.
Solution – travel through the tomb until you reach a section where you will find a giant crane-like structure. once there follow the steps below.
- First turn the small circular lever towards left side so that the rope beam faces left.
- Then connect a rope arrow from the beam to the other side of the canyon.
- Use the rope and reach the other side, there push the lever of the crane forward.
- This will move the hanging box, so just ride on the box and go to small circular lever again.
- On the small circular lever rotate it to the right and connect the rope arrow from the beam to the hanging box.
- Now once again go to the giant crane by jumping from the box and then pull the crane lever backward.
- This will activate the hanging box again, so jump on it quickly and reach the other side.
- After that, you will just need to climb upwards from the left side and you will arrive at a statue.
- Interact with the statue and you will receive the Eagle Perch skill
Skill Reward – Eagle Perch, it increase climbing skills to move through the environment with more speed.
Challenge Tomb – Judge’s Gaze
Location – go to the north section of Peruvian Jungle, near the Plane Wreckage base camp. there you will find the entrance to the tomb after you cross the water.
Puzzle #1 Solution – the first puzzle is the statue blocking a path which you can open by standing on the counterweight
- First, go to the opposite side of the room and climb the small wall.
- From there just go right and climb on the counterweight to open it.
Puzzle #2 Solution – after the first puzzle, cross the bridge, go through the underwater section and you will arrive at the Pok A Tok Court. here you will need fully raise the ladder so you can climb up.
- First, go to the left side and then pull the first cart to the left side which will release the weight, then push it to all the way to the right.
- Pull the second cart on the left backward until it reaches the original position of the first cart.
- Then go to the ladder in the center and connect the rope arrow to the statue present on the left corner.
- After that climb the left side of the room and pull the weight, this will pull the left statue up.
- Then push the first cart all the way to the right side of the room under the weight.
- Now connect the rope arrow to the statue hanging on the right corner to the right side of the ladder.
- Then climb to the right side of the map and pulls the weight down. this will fully raise the ladder.
- Now just climb to the top using the ladder, cross the platform and you will arrive at the statue.
- Interact with the statue and you will receive the Caiman’s Heart.
Skill Reward – Caiman’s heart, it increases health regeneration speed.
Check out more Shadow Of The Tomb Raider guides below
- How To Get Rope Ascender
- Lockpick For Conquistador Treasure Chests
- How And Where To Get Reinforced Knife