Publisher and Developer DrinkBox Studios have released their new game named Guacamelee! 2. it is an indie action platformer game and will be the second iteration. players will play as Juan Aguacate who will have to fight new bosses and more chickens.
The new edition comes with new power moves, chicken abilities, a new deadly world and more. you will be able to play “trainers” and defeat challenges from across the globe and even play 4-player local co-op.
Guide On How To Defeat All The Bosses In Guacamelee! 2
Throughout your gameplay, you will face many different enemies some are easy to deal with and some are pretty hard.
There are six bosses in the game and you will need to defeat all of them to progress through the story and get the ending.
So below you will find a guide on how to deal with each boss and win easily. the bosses are listed in alphabetical order.
Phases – He appears in two phases, in the first phase he looks like a human in which he vanishes and appears above you. then he drops down sending a shockwave. if he is able to hit you with this trick then he will deal a lot of damage.
In Second Phase when the black sun arrives he will transform into a big demon-like creature. in that form, he will call down meteorites from the sky.
How To Win
- So in the first phase wait for him to disappear and when he appears again just dodge and jump into the air. then just go near him and deal as much damage as you can safely.
- After this second phase will begin, here you will need to dodge the meteorites. after dodging catch the meteorites and throw them towards Calaca until he is defeated.
Phases – this particular boss has three phase, in the first phase, he will throw chicken from above. in second phase he will send waves of chicken from both sides and above. in third phase he will send more chickens along with zombies.
How To Win –
- During the first phase dodge the chickens and then use the walls to get near him and hit him until he gets down.
- Soon the second phase will begin, here use the walls to protect yourself from waves of chickens. when the wave ends he will appear and you will get the chance to beat him up.
- In the final phase, defend yourself from chickens using the wall and kill the zombies. then he will reappear again and you will get the chance to beat him up again.
Phases – This particular boss fight consists of three phase. in the first phase you will fight one Jaguar, in the second phase you will fight two Jaguar and in the third phase, you will fight three Jaguar.
How To Win
The Jaguars use two types of attack a ranged beam attack and a charge attack. so first dodge the attacks and then push all of them towards the wall. if you are able to corner them you will be able to hit all of them with just one attack.
Salvador In Guacamelee! 2
Phases – The final boss fight consists of three phases. in the first phase, you will fight against a giant serpent. it will shoot power beam and also bring down meteorites.
in the second phase you will face Salvador himself, he can create a shield around him. in the third phase, he will start getting aggressive by charging toward you.
How To Win
- In the first phase, just dodge the serpent attacks and hit then serpent heads repeatedly until the second phase starts.
- in the second phase, you need to turn Salvador into a chicken and beat him up until his shields go down.
- in the third phase, you will need to dodge the charge attacks and then jump behind him. then attack him. repeat this method until you win.
Uay Pek In Guacamelee! 2
Phases – this particular is probably one of the trickest bosses and he has 8 phases which mean it will be a long fight.
- In the first phase, you need to avoid missiles and hit him whenever you get a chance.
- In the second phase, he will summon many skeletons which you need to defeat.
- In the third phase, he will create several clones of himself and all of them will shoot missiles. you need to dodge his attacks and then defeat all the clones.
- In the fourth phase, he will summon a giant skeleton. you will have to aim for the skeleton’s heart and head.
- In the fifth phase, you will have to fight him again. dodge his attacks and beat him up until the next phase starts.
- In the sixth phase, he will summon some new creatures with a timer. you will have to kill them before the time runs out.
- In the seventh phase, he will summon another giant skeleton. you will have to fight him again and aim for the heart and head.
- In the eighth phase, you will fight a dragon, attack him when it lands.
Zope y Cactuardo In Guacamelee! 2
Phases – This particular boss comes with two phases which consist of two boss fights. in the first phase, you will have to fight against Zope the parrot after beating him up. you will face Cactuardo, a giant killer cactus.
How To Win
- In the first phase, you will need Zope who is not really hard to beat just dodge his attacks and attack him whenever you get a chance.
- In the second phase, you will find zope on top of Cactuardo who is covered in needles. if you try to get near the cactus you will receive damage. so first, use the walls to push off Zope from top of Cactuardo’s head.
- If you do this the needle will disappear for a few seconds. this will be your chance to deal damage and defeat it.
Check out the following guide for Guacamelee! 2